Batsto

Amber Alert Update

How much is this costing the Legal American Taxpayer? Build the Wall, suspend immigration, reform all immigration regs and get our house in order. The Tv news interviews are unbelievable. 

https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2019/09/missing-5-year-old-dulce-alavazs-mom-says-her-boyfriend-was-detained-by-ice.html?ath=db8b51630449420535afaf7880c851d6#cmpid=nsltr_strybutton

This is a very sad and disturbing story.  My heart goes out to the mother and little girl.  I shudder to think as to why some creep would abduct a 5 year old girl and what he is doing to her.  To be honest- politics don’t even come to mind here. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I feel the same way as Jack very sad situation. legal or not I can't imagine having one of my kids kidnapped..hope for a positive turn out 

33 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

I feel the same way as Jack very sad situation. legal or not I can't imagine having one of my kids kidnapped..hope for a positive turn out 

I hope the kid is okay, but there is more to this story. 

Authorities are now offering a $20,000 reward for any information on the kidnapping. Interesting!

Another Amber Alert issued! Something is going to pop soon. Was the little girl randomly kidnapped or set up to be taken? Tons of cops searching park area. 

Edited by Batsto

people are just sick today, times sure have changed since I was a kid...hope they find her alive and well. this is only 20 -25 minutes from me.  this summer we had several attempted abductions within a mile or so from me. 

Who the hell sits in the car while a 3 and 4 year old kid play in the park?  She clearly wasn't watching the kids or none of this would have ever happened.  She was either in on this and it was a setup, or she was wildly negligent and should be charged as such

20 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Who the hell sits in the car while a 3 and 4 year old kid play in the park?  She clearly wasn't watching the kids or none of this would have ever happened.  She was either in on this and it was a setup, or she was wildly negligent and should be charged as such

That is exactly what I thought as I read the account of the mother.  Also, why did she wait an hour and a half to contact the police?  I would have called in 1.5 minutes.  It's really odd. 

• Agree 1

Hey not time to play the blame game....A child was kidnapped it's time to support the family and pray for the child

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

That is exactly what I thought as I read the account of the mother.  Also, why did she wait an hour and a half to contact the police?  I would have called in 1.5 minutes.  It's really odd. 

It's more than odd.  It's either gross negligence or some sort of criminal plot to get rid of the kid

23 minutes ago, BHC said:

Hey not time to play the blame game....A child was kidnapped it's time to support the family and pray for the child

Yes.  Beg the invisible man in the sky to undo the wrongs that he allowed to happen to this poor girl.  Lol.  

Um...and yes, blame the mother 100%.  They should be putting that mother's feet to the fire as we speak because she is 100% responsible for what has happened to her daughter.   She allowed her toddlers to wander off and play while she sat in the car

• Disagree 1

having an almost 4 year old daughter. this story breaks my heart no matter whos to blame. i would transform into rambo if god forbid this ever happen to me. i feel so bad for all the loved ones who just want their baby girl back. sad stuff.