IGNORED

Afternoon Buck Hunt - velvet 10 pt down!!!

Lphunsjr

This buck is cool because he is old and he has great mass...  bases are 5 4/8" and 5 3/8".   Carries mass through entire beam. Not sure on what he "grosses" yet... have to tally what my buddies recorded.   Neither of his beams broke 19" but over 18" and that is how he has always been.  

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

This buck is cool because he is old and he has great mass...  bases are 5 4/8" and 5 3/8".   Carries mass through entire beam. Not sure on what he "grosses" yet... have to tally what my buddies recorded.   Neither of his beams broke 19" but over 18" and that is how he has always been.  

Heavy bases. Beams are a lot shorter than they look. Great buck what ever the score. 

So glad it worked out for you. I tried to outsmart a buck and in return was outsmarted myself. Had 3 bucks still manage to circle downwind of me and witnessed the famous snort. I'll be lucky if the good one comes back. I'll let that spot rest a while. Bring on the Salmon River

Edited by Lphunsjr

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Its very bad and I don't think you can stop it. I covered several acres on my piece in cream ridge in just 4 years. It chokes everything

growing blue berries on it now, the birds must love it then they crap out the seeds and thus it spreads...  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….