IGNORED

Help me out... which one?

MGHunter66

45 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

That is one of the things drawing me to it

It works like a compound. It is suspended on two points. 10 point rides on rail and so does the sting as the cams are little lower than the rail. The rail needs lubricant every few shots or when it gets dry from inactivity. Again not a big problem. I shot the same string for four years and it didn’t need replacement at the time but 10 point replaced it free of charge when fixing something else 

18 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

I had one in my hands, just didn’t like the buttstock. Didn’t sit in my shoulder well

did you adjust the length of it ??

I have the same stock on my 370 and like it . I set it different when I wear heavier clothes and it keeps its fit nicely.

if they had the 9.5 with the Trigger tech trigger installed it would be even better.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I am looking at the Excaliburs because I can separate the bow from the stock.  That'll make it easier to pack in and out with my backpack.  I have a pack designed to carry a rifle that I've modified (poorly) for the crossbow.  The Excalibur will come apart in two sections that will be a better fit for the pack.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

28 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

did you adjust the length of it ??

I have the same stock on my 370 and like it . I set it different when I wear heavier clothes and it keeps its fit nicely.

if they had the 9.5 with the Trigger tech trigger installed it would be even better.

Yea it just didn’t sit right, it kind of angles the wrong way . More swept towards the trigger at bottom instead of away

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

1 hour ago, OMC said:

I just purchased the Ten Point Stealth they are very solid the 2019 models come with the new T-5 trigger. 

I got an email last week from Tenpoint about a $200 rebate on the purchase of a new Stealth NXT .  Did you get that ?