MGHunter66

Help me out... which one?

Looking at three different xbows, Ten Point Stealth, Ravin R10 or two different Excalibers. Love the simplicity and weight of the Excalibers but the narrow limbs and speed of the Ravin and Stealth got me in a dilemma. What’s a brotha to do? :headscratch:

I feel exactly the same between the Excalibur and Ravin.  If I were to go compound, I'd go Ravin.  If you want K.I.S.S. then go Excalibur :)

• Like 1

Two of my buddy's have the raven, they handle well, no complaints...yet. Most crossbows are bulky so whatever you choose stay narrow:up:

Edited by bucky
  • Like 1

3 crossbows later and now I have a Ravin and love it! My main reason for getting it was the narrow width for shooting around trees. and how easy it is to cock and uncock after hunting. Highly recommend it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The easy answer is Tenpoint. Best xbows on the market, and backed by the best customer service to boot.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't know anything about Excalibers but I had a 10 point for a while and now I have Ravin 29. To early to compare Ravin to ten point but Ravin shoots great, very accurate at long distance and the overall design is impressive. 

YOu can not go wrong with 10 Point stealth. I had it for several years, the stealth SS, and I can not say one bad thing about it. Great company behind it as well. Discharging 10 point after the hunt is no big deal so don't let this be a decisive parameter.

• Like 1

MGH - one other thing... speed is overrated. Narrow is important though. Buy a Titan M1, get custom arrows from South Shore Archery, and save a bunch of $$$. You'll thank me later.

David

• Like 1

Another nice feature on the raven, the bolt sits on a rest verses a rail:up:

Edited by bucky
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

MGH - one other thing... speed is overrated. Narrow is important though. Buy a Titan M1, get custom arrows from South Shore Archery, and save a bunch of $$$. You'll thank me later.

David

Speed isn’t the most important to me, a crisp clean trigger is.

7 minutes ago, bucky said:

Another nice feature on the raven, the bolt sits on a rest verses a rail:up:

That is one of the things drawing me to it

I’ve never shot any of them but those Ravins are sexy. The biggest problem I have with a crossbow is the bulk. I hate carrying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 2