IGNORED

Wanted to buy

Hetley75

Man this time of year I look for Dicks and other stores to just blow them out.  I haven't been to any in awhile, so not sure what's left.

I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anything!

WalMart was blowing out 2 man ladder stands by AmeriStep for $78 a month or so ago.  Not sure if they have any left.  I bought one in November for $99 and was thrilled to pay that little.  At $78, I should have picked up 2 more and sold them for a profit.

WalMart was blowing out 2 man ladder stands by AmeriStep for $78 a month or so ago.  Not sure if they have any left.  I bought one in November for $99 and was thrilled to pay that little.  At $78, I should have picked up 2 more and sold them for a profit.

Many of them, like the ones at WalMart, have 4' extensions that you can buy so you can get them up to 20'.

If Cabala's has one of those tent sales I'd check that out. It's outside around the back, last time I picked up a climber I hadn't heard of. Wished I bought them all. I thought it was a tent sale and told my wife we didn't need another but she wanted to look.  The stuff they were selling was better and cheaper than the 'cave.