Alright, so as many of you have seen, I put a Giveaway/Raffle framework in place to prepare for some FREE ENTRY product giveaways! I thought I'd create a topic and see what you guys might be interested in raffling off that's within reason in respect to pricing. As the site grows, and more ad revenue is generated, I'll be using this to put towards product giveaways for the members in an effort to help give back to all of you that help make this site what it is! :cheers:

With the turkey season approaching, the first two giveaways will be for brand new, custom turkey calls built by two resident NJW&W call builders! I'm just waiting for the pictures of the calls and a description, and I'll set it up for you guys and gals!

Beyond that, I welcome any ideas you all have for some products you'd be interested in and I'll see what I can do to get it in place! Just keep in mind, the more you guys contribute here by posting unique content, the more the site grows, the more potential ad revenue comes in (remember to use the ad links on the site), and the better the prizes will get! :up:

Thanks again for helping to make this site what it's becoming! :up:

Kids stuff, fishing trip, hunting trip,

Ammo

Clothing

Car washes

Fishing lures

Tree stand

GPS

Admin for a day

Great adventure tickets

Tickets to museum of natural science

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Alright, so as many of you have seen, I put a Giveaway/Raffle framework in place to prepare for some FREE ENTRY product giveaways! I thought I'd create a topic and see what you guys might be interested in raffling off that's within reason in respect to pricing. As the site grows, and more ad revenue is generated, I'll be using this to put towards product giveaways for the members in an effort to help give back to all of you that help make this site what it is! :cheers:

With the turkey season approaching, the first two giveaways will be for brand new, custom turkey calls built by two resident NJW&W call builders! I'm just waiting for the pictures of the calls and a description, and I'll set it up for you guys and gals!

Beyond that, I welcome any ideas you all have for some products you'd be interested in and I'll see what I can do to get it in place! Just keep in mind, the more you guys contribute here by posting unique content, the more the site grows, the more potential ad revenue comes in (remember to use the ad links on the site), and the better the prizes will get! :up:

Thanks again for helping to make this site what it's becoming! :up:

Hey Bowhunter, since this sight has been real user friendly for me and everyone I had dialog on here seems to be A-1.. I would be willing to dig through some of my products for a give away if you have an event. I do Have Turkey Contest comming up, that everyone here is welcome to join , if they sign up they will have an oppertuntity of prizes that maybe offered here if ( NJ Woods and Water is having one ) as well as what we are offerring.. We just have a pick policy..

This is just my suggestion..

Dave,

That sounds great!  I think I'll put together a sticky for the Giveaway forums for anyone that want's to donate/contribute/sponsor a giveaway item that will include what's needed! :up:

There's two things I'm currently running on here:

1. Giveaways aimed at giving back to the members here.  These will be free entry giveways for members, and the prizes will be either donated by individuals/sponsors and/or purchased by the site (myself).
  2. Contests aimed at providing the traditional bragging rights competition between members.  These too will be free entry for members, and the prizes will be either donated by individuals/sponsors and/or purchased by the site (myself) as well.

So anyone that wants to donated/contribute to either of those two is certainly welcome to and it is much appreciated!  Definitely provided as much promotional information as possible (business description, email, phone) and pictures as possible to help get your business out there in the Giveaway/Contest setup here (which I will do, but will use your info to add to it).  I'll describe more of this in the topic I create later. :up:

Here you go Bowhunter,, This will be good for if there is any women on here or if man hunters are feeling secure enough to mount their sheds to it,lol!.. One Muddy Girl Camo Skull shipped anywhere in NJ to a selected place / raffle winner..

Creative Mold

713 S Harding hwy

Buena NJ, 08310

www.camoitup.biz

856-697-3183

Muddy Girl Camo Skull. 11112.jpg