Batsto

Vaping is bad.

Wow! I can't believe Vaping is bad for your health, but lets legalize pot and smoke a few joints. That will help you lungs. 

I rather use real cigarettes for wind direction indicators 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

Smarten up people this is no joke!  Inhaling anything into your lungs is bad....  that's why I chew tobacco.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, B B said:

Smarten up people this is no joke!  Inhaling anything into your lungs is bad....  that's why I chew tobacco.  

And brushing your teeth is easy brushing the lungs hurts like hell

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Nothing says poor white trash like having what looks like a plastic kid's toy hanging out of your mouth and puffing vapor like a steam locomotive.  Smoking cigarettes at least looks classier...

13 hours ago, Batsto said:

Wow! I can't believe Vaping is bad for your health, but lets legalize pot and smoke a few joints. That will help you lungs. 

At least pot has medicinal qualities and builds a healthy appetite...….! I recall stoners enjoying  a variety of foods from White Castle to cat litter. :shock: 

Of course on a serious note vaping destroys lung tissue at a more rapid rate then even normal smokes. Seeing a whole lot of adult lung disease in children. Most disturbing. 

• Like 2

Personal freedoms and responsibilities. There are enough rules in this Country. Just look to the complaints here on guns. Want to Vape and its not near me go ahead be your own climate maker. Want to consume hippie lettuce like a goat in ivy be my guest, as long as it doesn't affect me carry on. Portugal legalize everything and they didn't fall into the Atlantic. Restrict to minors. Give the correct information and let people make their own decisions. I believe the motto is something about tread and me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TouchofGrey said:

Personal freedoms and responsibilities. There are enough rules in this Country. Just look to the complaints here on guns. Want to Vape and its not near me go ahead be your own climate maker. Want to consume hippie lettuce like a goat in ivy be my guest, as long as it doesn't affect me carry on. Portugal legalize everything and they didn't fall into the Atlantic. Restrict to minors. Give the correct information and let people make their own decisions. I believe the motto is something about tread and me.

Agree! But people that are alcholics, smoke or do illegal drugs should pay extra for healthcare.

It's a very slippery slope when we start passing laws that are "for your own good". Should rock climbers and treestand hunters pay more for healthcare too?

Edited by Woodsman416
  • Agree 3

The biggest problem with this issue is that it is marketed to young children. The fancy flavors attract the uneducated youth who are easily persuaded to try this product. Just like years ago when the first cigarette ads had celebrities smoking in ads saying how cool it was to smoke a certain brand.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Batsto said:

Agree! But people that are alcholics, smoke or do illegal drugs should pay extra for healthcare.

:lookaround:

1 hour ago, Woodsman416 said:

It's a very slippery slope when we start passing laws that are "for your own good". Should rock climbers and treestand hunters pay more for healthcare too?

Exactly, where does it end? 

Should overweight people pay higher premiums? What about people who eat fast food on a regular basis? What about people who don't work out for 20 minutes 3x a week? 

2 hours ago, newjerseyhunter said:

:lookaround:

Exactly, where does it end? 

Should overweight people pay higher premiums? What about people who eat fast food on a regular basis? What about people who don't work out for 20 minutes 3x a week? 

Can't blood test to see if you are rock or tree climb. But you see a fat ass a mile away. Fatty should pay more. 

Edited by Batsto
  • Haha 1