IGNORED

Little story

Codaboy

Here s a little store of how grown men act. A couple large sized rack bucks are running around whitings. One of the pieces of land THEY are travling happens to butt up to land that a family member of ownes, so access is the key. I leaked the info to 1 person fellow member of w&w of the access i have to these deer. Kinda like a trust thing, So less than 2 weeks go by and a local boy named paulie langoon mouthy SCUMBAG goes to my family member with a fabricated story about how im in the woods messing with his gear and took his camera. At this point i havent even walked the piece to find where his stand is so i can set up respectable distance away. now across the street where the deer are traveling too, another local boy goes to a land owner of 30 acres and tryes to convince the land owner too have one of his employees who is gearing up for archery season on that 30 acres where the deer travle to feed in oaks, tossed so thay can hunt them deer. And the land is more than big enough to sustain the bowhunters. No excuses For that kind of behavior. So all you have done paul, is made your Selph out to be the scumbag asshole to my uncle that everyone else already knows you are. So good work on your part. So my point is people you have known for many years you cant trust, and will go out of there way to conglomerate the deer heards regardless of who thay try to step on. Well you picked the wrong people fellas.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That sucks Ron. Hopefully you get one of the bucks and they get crap.  Big buck make people do stupid thing.
Good luck
Thank you john. It s the thinking of entitlement, that this is only my spot,
and if you set up anywhere around now you the fucking jerkoff.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Nj hunting season is here finally!

Hard to believe what Nj hunting has become

I began 50 year's ago.People helped each other.No bait no cams or stands to get stolen.Now it's cutthroat,makes me angry and sad.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

I began 50 year's ago.People helped each other.No bait no cams or stands to get stolen.Now it's cutthroat,makes me angry and sad.

I agree with you. I am too old school. I still share much more info than I should, but that is how I was raised. But how people act over some antlers is truly sickening. I had a friend in my stand during permit bow where I shot my 10pt during shotgun season, I had another friend in my ground blind where I had a close encounter with a tremendous buck during fall bow. I would have been just as happy if they killed either deer as if I was the one. I love killing nice bucks as much as the next guy but hunting is more about sharing experiences with friends for me.

Yup so many reasons why I just stay on my own property and enjoy what I have which ain’t much but it’s peaceful no stress and then head out Midwest and get away to be in heaven. 

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Yea ok.... tell my dad and grandfather that! My dad used to weld up semi  portables in the shop, he’s made dozens. Guess how many are left? Three, of his latest that I use on public and not one has been touched in years. Colliers mills he had wooden stands that someone went and cut 3/4 of the way through the 2x4’s to potentially cause serious harm! Bridges at creek crossings constantly taken or broken. 

Then there’s the game thief’s that have stolen his deer right from him. He taught me to carve initials into the hoof and bury it in leaves of his deer to stop it from happening. Drivers walking anywhere they wanted giving the finger as they walked under. Poaching was the norm, if anything it’s gotten better! The difference now is there’s less land, less deer, more valuables in the woods and the Internet to complain on for all to know.