gobblergetter

Have a good day Will

I'm sure it's never an easy day for you my friend, but rest assured, many will be thinking of you today and we shall never forget !

• Like 17
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, gobblergetter said:

I'm sure it's never an easy day for you my friend, but rest assured, many will be thinking of you today and we shall never forget !

:agree: thanks  SS for all you did /do

Edited by Northjerseyoutdoorsman
  • Like 1

Thanks to all the first responders during that time. Condolences to all the victims and their families. 

Nick

• Like 2

@Shootstraight You and your brothers will always be heroes in our eyes. I'm sure today is tough for you, but we all support you.  

RIP to all of the heroes and innocent folks lost on this day 18 years ago.  We will never forget!

• Like 3

We love you, brother.  Stay strong on what must be a very difficult day for you.  Hope you have your best season ever!

Before visiting the memorial last year I only knew Will was a first responder. After spending 8 hours there and reading through the timeline exhibit I found his name and story. 

If you haven't been, you need to visit the memorial and museum. They did a fantastic job to honor those heros. 

Never forget.

• Like 1