supr78nova

Where to buy stone (limestone?) porch step slabs??

I need to get a replacement stone slab for a porch step. I think it might be limestone, but not certain. Hoping somebody could verify.

Can anybody recommend a place in Union county or Middlesex county where I can purchase a replacement slab?

I'm located in North Edison1568154450748.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes that is limestone. The stone around the landing look like 8" stone and the steps should be 12"stone.  You can get them at Boychuck Stone on RT 22 in Springfield.

• Like 2

You also have Stone Center at Bridgewater I believe it's on main Street near 287 and 28

• Like 2

Yes that is limestone. The stone around the landing look like 8" stone and the steps should be 12"stone.  You can get them at Boychuck Stone on RT 22 in Springfield.
I went to a place on route 22 about 10 years ago and got a new slab for our back porch, but for the life of me couldn't remember where it was or what the place was called. Lol. Thanks for the help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 3Blade said:

Good heads up. If ANYONE doesn't already know, member 3Blade (Mike) is one of the BEST stone masons in the business. I have seen his work in person and he is one of the most knowledgeable professionals I have ever met. :up::up:

All around great guy as well...

• Like 4