rocky

Pet Insurance Can't Come Soon Enough.....pic

So I was down stairs making some horse jumps for the Mrs. because we all know you have to keep the Mrs. happy. I hear my little buddy Chipper (cat) hacking and I go to the sound. He has a small piece of the top of a grain bag sticking out of his mouth. I grab him and start removing the thing sticking out of his mouth. To my surprise he had swallowed all of this in the pic except for the inch sticking out. :shock: 

We just purchased pet insurance last week and it has a 14 day waiting period before it is activated. Hopefully this stupid little cat can wait just a little bit longer before it decides when we will have to make a claim.

70271671_10215545417014761_3820886555304

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rocky said:

So I was down stairs making some horse jumps for the Mrs. because we all know you have to keep the Mrs. happy. I hear my little buddy Chipper (cat) hacking and I go to the sound. He has a small piece of the top of a grain bag sticking out of his mouth. I grab him and start removing the thing sticking out of his mouth. To my surprise he had swallowed all of this in the pic except for the inch sticking out. :shock: 

We just purchased pet insurance last week and it has a 14 day waiting period before it is activated. Hopefully this stupid little cat can wait just a little bit longer before it decides when we will have to make a claim.

70271671_10215545417014761_3820886555304

At least you didn't have to pull it out the other end. LOL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, robnj said:

At least you didn't have to pull it out the other end. LOL

Amen! This is the kind of thing that can cost you a few thousand dollars! 

For about a thousand dollars a year we will have pet insurance for my dog and cat. It sounds like a lot of money but, if you have to go to a emergency clinic that is a drop in the bucket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowhunterNJ said:

For rocky or the cat?

Rocky of course the cat has nine lives he should be fine. :rofl:

1 hour ago, rocky said:

Amen! This is the kind of thing that can cost you a few thousand dollars! 

For about a thousand dollars a year we will have pet insurance for my dog and cat. It sounds like a lot of money but, if you have to go to a emergency clinic that is a drop in the bucket.

Peroxide method works for inducing vomit.