IGNORED

T/C Hawken flinter

koz

I have an older Kit gun, that I just finished.  She is brand new condition. I only spark tested the gun few times. The gun is Hawken style with brass fittings. Blues barrel. hand rubbed oil stock. I left the brass in a period correct "rough finish".  This is a true T/C gun and if it shoots half as well as my other T/C you will be filling the freezer with no problem.

The gun is in rare .45 cal with 1/48 barrel twist. All state and federal laws apply to this sale. I will try to post pics but might be best to shot me an email request. lkhn@comcast.net.  I am only selling to fund home repairs. I already own a .45 cal Hawken and its  sweetest shooting caliber. Inside 50 yards I can place three round inside 2 inches. with my old eyes that is pretty good :nerd:

Asking $450.00 for gun and I will cover FFl transfer at my local shop. I will ship to ffl only and your on the hook for shipping. I am in Hunterderdon County along the Delaware River. I am pretty firm on price, but will entertain reasonable offers. I am also open to trade of  long guns, archery equipment and fly fishing. No pistol or revolvers. I don't get on here much and the gun will be listed on few other web sites. Email is best way to contact me. Happy Hunting!

Thanks Koz