IGNORED

Byram/Netcong/ Mt. Olive butchers ?

Jaysteph

5 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Fred States - Netcong/Stanhope area.

(973) 347-6064

Fred is nice and close ill give him a call and see if he is still accepting Deer this year. I have  never head him and i know he does basic cuts only but ill give a shot if i cant get out to Toms

4 hours ago, Jaysteph said:

Hey guys anyone know of a butcher around Byram/Mt.olive/ Chester area ?

I live in the Flanders section of Mount Olive and we've lost every butcher we ever had over time near us.  Wayne Tinc was only a couple hundred yards from me until he passed unfortunately.  He was also a friend.  I'm running all the way down to Lebanon to Hunterdon Deer Butchers these days myself.  While not close, he does amazing work and his specialty cuts are wonderful.  I could eat ten deer worth of snack sticks alone :) 

Jorge and Son was my last guy, but he retired and moved on.  More and more they tell me the state makes life miserable for them, so hard to blame them.  

16 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I live in the Flanders section of Mount Olive and we've lost every butcher we ever had over time near us.  Wayne Tinc was only a couple hundred yards from me until he passed unfortunately.  He was also a friend.  I'm running all the way down to Lebanon to Hunterdon Deer Butchers these days myself.  While not close, he does amazing work and his specialty cuts are wonderful.  I could eat ten deer worth of snack sticks alone :) 

Jorge and Son was my last guy, but he retired and moved on.  More and more they tell me the state makes life miserable for them, so hard to blame them.  

Yea its a shame, ill have to check them out.  Thank you for the advice.  This state seems to make everything harder for outdoors man. As you know living in flanders, Mt. Olive as a whole just keeps building and building, we have minimal woods left and the housing developments do not seem to be stopping, real shame.