IGNORED

Looking for licensed surveyor for stream work

Bucksnbows

NJ DEP Land Use Regulation in its infinite wisdom has decided that all conservation plans for restoration must be accompanied with a licensed surveyor's certified data.  We do our own surveying, but we are not licensed nor do we have plans to be since we don't need to care about property boundaries, legal ramifications of surveying, metes and bounds, etc.  So we are looking for a licensed surveyor for one to two day survey jobs in northern half of the state.  My partners and I will hold the rod and call out the points, but we need someone with their own survey gear that can take that data for us on their total station or the like.  No GPS units as we cannot use those in the "float mode" because we need to have critical height determinations unless someone can show me that the latest, greatest GPS units can accomplish what we need under a forest canopy while standing in a river or stream.  Please reach out via PM or shoot me an email:  bcowden@troutscapes.com

Thanks and I hope I can find someone from the site looking for a few days of work each year on river restoration projects.