toxo

We own the tree's!

1 hour ago, Zipper said:

And then break out your old Baker climber and hunt!

Don't laugh,I left a lot of arm skin on trees using them!:shock:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toxo said:

Don't laugh,I left a lot of arm skin on trees using them!:shock:

And inner thighs, they were rough stands

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, toxo said:

Our members  tree stand is facing our property he shoots at deer when they come out of the woods to eat the corn or walk along the edge of our field.

What does he do when the deer hit run and drop on your property?

We've always had an agreement with the other clubs that they can come on our property to get their Deer and we can go on their property to get ours but these guys are scumbags,they won't agree to it.

16 minutes ago, toxo said:

We've always had an agreement with the other clubs that they can come on our property to get their Deer and we can go on their property to get ours but these guys are scumbags,they won't agree to it.

Bobby drum kids

2 minutes ago, midwestxpress said:

It amazes me what this sport has come too. Such a shame.

I was like some  6,000 something when I bought my licence,back when it was fun.Had no idea then that today would be so ugly!

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I was like some  6,000 something when I bought my licence,back when it was fun.Had no idea then that today would be so ugly!

Unfortunate but it does get ugly. When it comes to stuff like toxo is going through it rarely pans out for either side. Only thing achieved is aggravation 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Unfortunate but it does get ugly. When it comes to stuff like toxo is going through it rarely pans out for either side. Only thing achieved is aggravation 

Time will tell.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, toxo said:

But a tree line IS the property boundary,no? Like a fence. How can one side or the other say that they own the trees?

It all depends on where those trees lay. I hunt public land and there was a tree line and I had a stand in one of those trees and the guy was like those are my trees. I said yep but this one is mine. I gladly gave the guy the CO's number to call and settle this nicely... still my tree lmao and that guy is still a twat.

• Like 1

IN sussex county i had a neighbor cut the entire tree down on me. I had a climber in it and they just took a chainsaw to the tree. 

I was hunting with permission on the land so it was not my call what happened next. The owner of the property i hunted said it was clearly his property not even close. 

The "neighbor was a police officer" so he did not want trouble. 

1 hour ago, Slayer1962 said:

IN sussex county i had a neighbor cut the entire tree down on me. I had a climber in it and they just took a chainsaw to the tree. 

I was hunting with permission on the land so it was not my call what happened next. The owner of the property i hunted said it was clearly his property not even close. 

Where in Sussex?

3 hours ago, Slayer1962 said:

These guys did the same to one of our members last year.:rant:What ever happened to CLASS?

Edited by toxo

lives in trees, across from waywayanda state park on private land. The land owner i heard recently passed away. This was a few years ago maybe 5??