IGNORED

We own the tree's!

toxo

1 hour ago, toxo said:

But a tree line IS the property boundary,no? Like a fence. How can one side or the other say that they own the trees?

A family member owns a farm and when they originally put up fencing many years ago they placed the fencing inside their property line by several feet. The trees that grew up over the years are on my family members property even though you might think that the fence is the actual property line.

1 hour ago, toxo said:

The problem with a ground blind or a tripod is you KNOW that it will disappear when he is not there. Just pisses me off,years ago it was never like this.

Get a pile driver guy to put up some telephone poles next to THERE tree's. Lol 

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

17 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Send a nice note back to them that you expect every tree stand and blind on their side to face into the woods.  Stands or blinds facing the fields will be taken down and returned to them.

Who's the Hatfield's and who's the McCoys.Sucking situation!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, rocky said:

I have no problem with a person hunting a property line....as long as they do not shoot over it!

Who am I or you to tell someone they can't hunt property they own or have permission to hunt?

Our members  tree stand is facing our property he shoots at deer when they come out of the woods to eat the corn or walk along the edge of our field.

Edited by Dinger