IGNORED

You know you are getting old when...

mazzgolf

3 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Holy cow! Can you still shoot? If yes, watch your diet and you will be fine.

That's the crazy thing. I feel perfectly fine! (well, I do now ... now that I passed the stone, which, if you've ever pee'd out tiny razor blades, then you know how passing  a stone feels :eek:).

first thing to understand big Pharma controls most of the doctors thats why all you hear is take these pill and see you in six months and there is no money in actually fixing  you they will not get paid every six months or year , same with all the food companies they manufacture and sell poison it may not kill you immediately but it sure as hell is overtime..the standard American diet is a slow painful death. eat real food made in your kitchen with simple ingredients you can pronounce....

Edited by buckhound

42 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

That's the crazy thing. I feel perfectly fine! (well, I do now ... now that I passed the stone, which, if you've ever pee'd out tiny razor blades, then you know how passing  a stone feels :eek:).

Never passed a stone. I have new hip, which was fun. 

3 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

She's in good health considering that she drinks alot of beer and wine. 

That's ok......gets/got her through life,except the things you cannot change,be greatful everyday for her,your a lucky guy!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 minutes ago, Rusty said:

My doctor told me to drink more.  Maybe there's something to that.  Go Grandma.  :cheers:

My mom says that she needs her resveratrol everyday to function properly. True story. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

My work offers a Heath program that if we sign up for and complete everything we get a small compensation at the end of the year from the insurance company. We got fitbits and I love myn, it really is an eye opener as to how active you can be one day and then how lazy you can be the next. With the fitbit I've had a lot of days where I looked at it and said to myself shit I better get moving around because i have like a quarter of the steps done compared to normal. Cool to see how much walking I do during hunting season too, especially when deer drives come around hahaha ( I do them to stay fit :rofl:)

Just something to try for those of you lookin to get into shape.

12 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

My mom says that she needs her resveratrol everyday to function properly. True story. 

Interesting!

https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/phytochemicals/resveratrol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt