Kype

long day training for capone

had capone out today getting ready for bird hunting. needless to say hes tired from training and eating to many treats. proud of him. and cant wait to get him out hunting this year. last season he was a puppy. now hes one. he found his first bird when he was 6 months old.

i absolutely love brittanys!IMG952645.thumb.jpg.072dbd58d9d3efcc839d2ff8c3202dd7.jpg

KIMG1195.thumb.JPG.c83bd98ba1264e1aa54d7d1f2718dc16.JPG

• Like 13
  • Agree 1

What a great looking pup there. You know what they say about about dogs that have been worn out from exercise right??? A tired pup is a happy pup

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cool! Happy dog!

Wishing you guys many happy years together.

My dog died earlier this year. I'm about ready to move on. I've only owned retrievers, but I'm really thinking about a Brittany.

Handsome fellow.  Where did you get him?

Brittanies are great.  All business in the field and great around the house including with kids.

1 hour ago, Gunsmoke said:

Handsome fellow.  Where did you get him?

Brittanies are great.  All business in the field and great around the house including with kids.

drove out to williamport pa last sept to pick him up. his mother and father were both field champions. 

2 hours ago, Jim_ said:

Cool! Happy dog!

Wishing you guys many happy years together.

My dog died earlier this year. I'm about ready to move on. I've only owned retrievers, but I'm really thinking about a Brittany.

oh sorry to hear that. my dog capone was my first brittany. i had a GSP and golden retrievers in the past. i doubt ill ever own anything but a brittany. they make fantastic house dogs and are all business when out hunting. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kype said:

drove out to williamport pa last sept to pick him up. his mother and father were both field champions. 

Best of luck with him!

On 9/2/2019 at 1:50 PM, Kype said:

Was it Rock Steady Kennel in Blossburg, PA?

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get my first Brittany … probably around early spring … and I'm looking for reputable breeders.

Thanks