IGNORED

Bear Bait Collection Is Coming Along!!

BHC

33 minutes ago, Ryanm said:

Hunting bear over bait is a common practice across the states. Maine you can hunt bear over hounds that tree the bears. Similar to mountain lion hunting over hounds.

yeah i know. im not agaisnt it. just doesnt seem like hunting to me. kind of like the how some guys shoot monster bucks from backyards. while the buck was eating gardens all year lol. to each their own though. 

18 minutes ago, Kype said:

yeah i know. im not agaisnt it. just doesnt seem like hunting to me. kind of like the how some guys shoot monster bucks from backyards. while the buck was eating gardens all year lol. to each their own though. 

2 hours ago, BHC said:

Not sure when I will bait, I may start in a week or two....Waiting for my friend to get me permission where he deer hunts,  he has no desire to bear hunt, plus if I get permission it's a 1/2 hour drive from home and and easy 200 yard drag to stand location 

20190829_173844.jpg

Almost feel like this post got jacked? To BHC...use a sled to drag the bait in. Good luck brother!

4 hours ago, Kype said:

i dont get it lol. at what point is it not hunting anymore:shock:

At what point do hunters keep their negative comments to their self.  It’s bad enough that we have to deal with the anti’s every bear season.  This is a management hunt so the goal is to remove a percentage of the bear population by a legal method of  hunting. If you don’t agree with his hunting tactics then move on to the next thread.