IGNORED

Pa to Release 260,000 Birds

FLDBRED-BDC

Well,

I'm your huckleberry. 

I am near nockamixon but will be heading to Chester county to try this year.

You help me bow hunt and I'll help you get birds.

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

If you do the math, PA stocks a tiny percentage of pheasants compared by hunter numbers and land mass as NJ does.  The big number is deceiving....they sell over 850,000 hunting licenses per year still.  Someone with time on their hands can compare by pheasant stamps and number of birds stocked.  

I have hunted both pa and nj bird. 

NJ is so awesome and their program. You know when and how many. The grounds are kept. The only thing is the amount of nhunters.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

22 minutes ago, Bones said:

I don’t know anything about up that way I’m in south jersey I can help out in Salem Gloucester Atlantic counties.

I hunt assumpink, collier's, and Greenwood in NJ and also nockamixon and want to try Chester county here in PA. Have you bird hunted before?

I don't do this type of hunting so I can't tell you which state is better but this number of 260,000 means nothing on its ow. If NJ releases 50,000 birds and you consider just the size of each state you get the same number of birds per SM. However I am sure PA vs NJ's public huntable land is many times greater than comparison of states total size and this would make NJ better.