IGNORED

Women in the Outdoors Deer Camp Weekend Event

Women in the Outdoors Archery Deer Camp 2019 will be held Friday, November 22, 2019 (9:00AM) through Sunday, November 24, 2019 (2:00PM) in Newton, NJ.  This event is designed to provide women 18 years of age or older a safe, fun and encouraging environment to learn all things archery deer hunting!  While geared towards new or beginner hunters, this event is open to all levels.  Please feel free to share with any ladies who may be interested, you do not need to be a NJ resident to attend.

www.witodeercamp.org

www.facebook.com/witodeercampnj

www.instagram.com/witodeercampnj

0580819 WITO Deer Camp CORRECT-page-001.jpg

Love it!!!!    First thing I would recommend is moving the date away from tail end of the rut!  Those dates are prime for an old bruiser making a mistake!         You ladies should be out there in hot pursuit!      (ok keep that in mind for next year).   

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Love it!!!!    First thing I would recommend is moving the date away from tail end of the rut!  Those dates are prime for an old bruiser making a mistake!         You ladies should be out there in hot pursuit!      (ok keep that in mind for next year).   

I believe they will be hunting that weekend with a mentor. Or at least that was the way I understood it

7 minutes ago, Bearhunter said:

I believe they will be hunting that weekend with a mentor. Or at least that was the way I understood it

Oh even better - great time of year to be in the deer woods or out for small game.

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

13 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Oh even better - great time of year to be in the deer woods or out for small game.

Yup, the ladies will be hunting with a mentor on Saturday.  Friday & Sunday will be workshops covering everything from biology to habitat to processing and butchering.  We will also be assisting them in choosing a spot to hunt, setting up a ground blind they will hunt out of, and trail camera.  Oh, and also offering Archery Hunter Ed. 

10 minutes ago, bigwuhead said:

Yup, the ladies will be hunting with a mentor on Saturday.  Friday & Sunday will be workshops covering everything from biology to habitat to processing and butchering.  We will also be assisting them in choosing a spot to hunt, setting up a ground blind they will hunt out of, and trail camera.  Oh, and also offering Archery Hunter Ed. 

Being that it's NJ - also need to train them how to carry a 50# bag of corn over the shoulder.....   lol!

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Being that it's NJ - also need to train them how to carry a 50# bag of corn over the shoulder.....   

They already know just what to do to have guys like you run their baits for them lol

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/