JHbowhunter

FAITHLESS ELECTOR - we should be OUTRAGED

Hmm - how much Soros money would it take to "flip" an elector?    

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/faithless-elector-a-court-ruling-just-changed-how-we-pick-our-president/ar-AAG8tdZ?ocid=ientp

Dems wanted to eliminate the Electoral College so popular vote wins so that fly over states have no say in elections and democrat controlled urban areas control the future of our country in perpetuity.

Well they didn't quite get that, but this might work even better for them!!!!!   Buy off the "elector" in the red states, and win in a landslide...    Bye Bye Trump!!!!!!!

Only in our liberal court systems could something like this ever happen.   If you don't smell a thousand rats behind this - you have not been paying attention.

BE OUTRAGED - BE VERY VERY OUTRAGED.

Hopefully the SCOTUS shoots it down.       Maybe even old Ruthie will put politics aside and do the right thing?

Posted (edited)

I would have to check but I always believed the electors never had to follow the the popular votes.

Edited by Lunatic

14 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I would have to check but I always believed the electors never had to follow the the popular votes.

"It hasn't been much of an issue in American political history because when an elector refuses to follow the results of a state's popular vote, the state simply throws the ballot away. But Tuesday's ruling says states cannot do that.

The decision, from a three-judge panel of the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver, is a victory for Micheal Baca, a Colorado Democratic elector in 2016. Under state law, he was required to cast his ballot for Hillary Clinton, who won the state's popular vote. Instead, he crossed out her name and wrote in John Kasich, a Republican and then the governor of Ohio.

The secretary of state removed Baca as an elector, discarded his vote and brought in another elector who voted for Clinton. In a 2-1 decision, the appeals court said the nullification of Baca's vote was unconstitutional."

NOW THE RULING REMOVES ANY AFFINITY TO A POLITICAL PARTY. 

Say Trump wins Ohio, but someone pays off the elector to write in Biden, Harris, Booker, Sanders, Warren (whoever the nominee is).   Say Ohio was the one swing state that keeps Trump in office.      Trump loses, Dems win - and not a damn thing we can do about it...

ARE YOU OUTRAGED NOW? - GOD I HOPE I AM WRONG, but if not I PRAY THE SCOTUS WILL SHOOT THIS DOWN

• Disturbing 1

22 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Say Trump wins Ohio, but someone pays off the elector to write in Biden, Harris, Booker, Sanders, Warren (whoever the nominee is).   Say Ohio was the one swing state that keeps Trump in office.      Trump loses, Dems win - and not a damn thing we can do about it...

It’s sad but happening in every facet of government, all politicians can be bought including Republicans. For years libertarians on here praised Mike Lee, he is been part of the anti-trust panel to overlook tech giants from becoming to powerful. He began by going after google relentlessly but when they put millions of dollars in high speed internet services to HIS state he backed off and opposed going after the tech giant. A liar and a fraud to say the least, bought by a liberal entity

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

"It hasn't been much of an issue in American political history because when an elector refuses to follow the results of a state's popular vote, the state simply throws the ballot away. But Tuesday's ruling says states cannot do that.

The decision, from a three-judge panel of the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver, is a victory for Micheal Baca, a Colorado Democratic elector in 2016. Under state law, he was required to cast his ballot for Hillary Clinton, who won the state's popular vote. Instead, he crossed out her name and wrote in John Kasich, a Republican and then the governor of Ohio.

The secretary of state removed Baca as an elector, discarded his vote and brought in another elector who voted for Clinton. In a 2-1 decision, the appeals court said the nullification of Baca's vote was unconstitutional."

ARE YOU OUTRAGED NOW? - GOD I HOPE I AM WRONG, but if not I PRAY THE SCOTUS WILL SHOOT THIS DOWN

Evil Democrats, true enemies of this country. I already said it. In 2020 the shit will hit the f. Dems know they are going to lose so I am sure, as evident from this example, they will be looking for the way to steal this election with some major fraud.

31 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Evil Democrats, true enemies of this country. I already said it. In 2020 the shit will hit the f. Dems know they are going to lose so I am sure, as evident from this example, they will be looking for the way to steal this election with some major fraud.

even though, the lawsuit that triggered this was an Ohio elector switching Hillary Clinton to a Republican John Kasich - it still stinks to high heaven.     Regardless of what party you favor, this should scare the hell out of you.    We all know big money corrupts politicians.  How would one stop big money from influencing an "elector"?

7 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

even though, the lawsuit that triggered this was an Ohio elector switching Hillary Clinton to a Republican John Kasich - it still stinks to high heaven.     Regardless of what party you favor, this should scare the hell out of you.    We all know big money corrupts politicians.  How would one stop big money from influencing an "elector"?

It is scary for sure