IGNORED

Colonoscopy Tomorrow!

Tarhunt

The farts afterwards are the best part of the ordeal. My wife drove me home, I let a huge one rip. She says “your a savage” I responded you said you wanted a real man when you had that POS boyfriend , now you have one and all you do is complain....

Edited by Rutting Buck

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

John,My first I was nervouse as hell for days prior.well let me say this,doh.I was thinking old school memories of anesthesia, laughing gas,nothing funny about that shit!The new stuff count backwards from 100,bet you don't get to 90! Lol.You wake up and walk out in under 15 minutes.Have a plan for what/Where you are going to eat.You'll feel like you could eat a horse.:up:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

You're all too funny.  Kicking a man in the butt when he;s on the crapper.

Good luck with the results, and I hope you get a pretty nurse.  I did it 3 times.  1st time was just a month before I was hospitalized with a crohns attack.  Not to discourage you, but hope you have a good doctor.  My first doctor also did it the second time.  Big rush to get to next patient, said only a little inflammation and was gone.  So was I to another doctor.  New guy did the last one.  Removed tinny polyp, took samples to check for cancer and took pics of infected area.  Also recommended having that inch removed and be done with it before it does turn cancerous.  1st guy wanted to keep me on pills the rest of my life, and see him every 3 months.  You won't feel anything.  I didn't feel anything afterwards from the last procedure, either.

Take something with you to eat and drink afterwards.  

I had one 2 months ago. The night before was,,,, interesting. I spent six hours for the most part in the bathroom. I brought my cell phone in and charger and setttled in. Over all, it was no biggie except for the sore butt. If you’re over 50, man up and just do it. It’s a few hours of your time vs cancer. If by some chance you got cancer and didn’t do it, you would regret it every hour of every day from your diagnosis. Just do it. Oh yea, non red Italian ices and fruit pops are your friend when drinking the cocktail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk