IGNORED

People that leave their car while gassing up at Wawa

DBuck

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

You are lucky you didn't get a ticket.
Anyway, like DV1 said you seam to be too nice of a guy for this story:happywave:

Some people only learn when what they do is done to them..  and yes normally I am nice and try to be,  and on principle i would have taken the ticket..

I don't know, there are some crazy people out there, and you just never know what is going to be the spark that lights the powder keg. I've never been in that big of a hurry to get anywhere that I had to hassle someone about getting a coffee or playing games in the parking lot. I just get in another line or go to the gas station down the street. I did have a guy get out of his car once with a bat (I was getting steamed about people sneaking up the shoulder of the road in a traffic jam, so I thought I'd be cute & block the shoulder :nonono::rofl:), I saw the look of rage in his eyes & decided  it was probably all of our best interests to let him by. I hate backing down from a fight, but this is the kind of stuff that lands people in jail, regardless of who is wrong or right.

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

5 hours ago, vdep217 said:

Yes it actually happened I've never been banned from any where and I never said I only blocked her

So, you parked nose to tail behind her car, basically blocking all through traffic in that parking lot area/isle, waited for her to come out, then went in the store, did your shopping, and came back out before moving, all because you were mad she took a spot you thought you had dibs on, and you think she is the problem? I don't know man, but if you really did this, you might want to fear your own words about karma being a bitch. 

And all this time you had all traffic trying to navigate the parking area blocked with your vehicle parked across the through lane, no one complained to a manager or Security, and no police came? And some random guy who was parked next to her, who just happened to be the same guy this woman had sniped a parking spot from before, some time in the past, and he remembered her and was ok with you doing this?

Just having a hard time buying this one, especially since I know they have someone monitoring cameras on the parking area, almost constantly, and this is something that would have been addressed immediately (they will rewind the camera, find you going into the store, find you in the store and tell you to move it NOW), but if you say so...

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

2 hours ago, DV1 said:

So, you parked nose to tail behind her car, basically blocking all through traffic in that parking lot area/isle, waited for her to come out, then went in the store, did your shopping, and came back out before moving, all because you were mad she took a spot you thought you had dibs on, and you think she is the problem? I don't know man, but if you really did this, you might want to fear your own words about karma being a bitch. 

And all this time you had all traffic trying to navigate the parking area blocked with your vehicle parked across the through lane, no one complained to a manager or Security, and no police came? And some random guy who was parked next to her, who just happened to be the same guy this woman had sniped a parking spot from before, some time in the past, and he remembered her and was ok with you doing this?

Just having a hard time buying this one, especially since I know they have someone monitoring cameras on the parking area, almost constantly, and this is something that would have been addressed immediately (they will rewind the camera, find you going into the store, find you in the store and tell you to move it NOW), but if you say so...

No I parallel parked behind long ways how else would I block 3 carss

On 8/20/2019 at 12:22 PM, vdep217 said:

on a side note I was patiently waiting for an older gentle man to leave his space at shop rite and a lady came in from the other side and took it..  I said to her I was waiting here with my blinker on she said oo well no big deal and walked in..  well I had nothing to do that day so I waited for her to come out.. when she did I parked behind her blocking her and 2 other cars next to her.   Knowing I only needed chop meat and 2 other things I hoped the other 2 didnt come out before me..  this lady was furious cussing me up one end n down the other..  I went in n got my things n came out..  one of the other cars drivers did come out but apparently she has done it to him as well..  karma is a bitch..  when she was done cussing me she told me there was a special place in hell for me I couldn't resist and quickly replied yea I know it's the throne she turned 3 shades of red and I proceeded out apologizing to the gentle man he said I wish more people had your patience 

Assuming this really happened...you didn't exhibit patience at all, you exhibited road rage in a parking lot, basically.  In my opinion, that's not something to be so proud of. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

This thread is hilarious. I go to Quick Chek once a week at 5am. Start my own fuel and go grab a coffee. Never had anyone say a word or be standing by waiting to fuel up. Hopefully I never run into one of you fellas, would be funny reading your evening post how you got mouthy with a guy at Quick Chek and he proceeded to slap the shit out of you :rofl:

AWM

On 8/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, Stan Putz said:

I don't know, there are some crazy people out there, and you just never know what is going to be the spark that lights the powder keg. I've never been in that big of a hurry to get anywhere that I had to hassle someone about getting a coffee or playing games in the parking lot. I just get in another line or go to the gas station down the street. I did have a guy get out of his car once with a bat (I was getting steamed about people sneaking up the shoulder of the road in a traffic jam, so I thought I'd be cute & block the shoulder :nonono::rofl:), I saw the look of rage in his eyes & decided  it was probably all of our best interests to let him by. I hate backing down from a fight, but this is the kind of stuff that lands people in jail, regardless of who is wrong or right.

Sorry Stan, I didn't know it was you. The fluke were only hitting 3/4  into the ebbing tide, for only 15 minutes, and I was running late from fueling up and getting my coffee at WAWA.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW