DBuck

People that leave their car while gassing up at Wawa

Just now, Zipper said:

Calm down boys and drink your morning coffee!

It's night time for me, so beer it is.

23 minutes ago, Zipper said:

Calm down boys and drink your morning coffee!

I would but some douche is in my way making a freaking gourmet cup of coffee at the GAS STATION.

• Haha 3

Just this morning, I'm inside a deli waiting for a coffee stirrer and a lid because, there is a guy watching a video on his phone. I got pissed and leaned over him and he looked at me like I was rude. 

It's all about the individual, not all the people around them.  That's in general, not just Wawa's

• Winner 1

Guilty as well. I never thought I was being ignorant, actually thought I was being clever by multi-tasking. Sometimes I run in to use the bathroom & drop a deuce as well. Glad to now know the error of my ways. :up:;)

37 minutes ago, Stan Putz said:

Guilty as well. I never thought I was being ignorant, actually thought I was being clever by multi-tasking. Sometimes I run in to use the bathroom & drop a deuce as well. Glad to now know the error of my ways. :up:;)

if you drink the coffee first, #2 might go faster and get you back to the pump quicker!

• Haha 2

It’s all part of the new “Entitlement” attitude. I tend to go over the line now and then but I’ve very seriously considered pulling up and pushing the car ahead when I’m in my tow truck with the rubber covered push bumper. Very seriously considered...

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

3 hours ago, LittleM said:

And those same dipshits are the ones that take 10 minutes to make a cup of coffee.  Add sugar, sip.  Add milk, sip.  Stir, sip.  Repeat.  Like they never made a cup before.  Pisses me off, as well.

You don't get it. They know how to make it. They are just getting additional sips for free:shock: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

You don't get it. They know how to make it. They are just getting additional sips for free:shock: 

If you're "making" coffee, therein lies the problem.  The proper method is as follows:

• Grab a cup
  • Fill with coffee
  • Affix lid

If God meant for there to be sugar and milk in coffee he would have made coffee beans sweet and creamy not strong black and bitter!

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

If you're "making" coffee, therein lies the problem.  The proper method is as follows:

• Grab a cup
  • Fill with coffee
  • Affix lid

If God meant for there to be sugar and milk in coffee he would have made coffee beans sweet and creamy not strong black and bitter!

And god would make beef with salt, and fish taste like lemon?:happywave:

No sugar for me but cream/ 

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

if you drink the coffee first, #2 might go faster and get you back to the pump quicker!

Thanks, always looking for a better, faster way.:cool:

• Like 1

Wow, snowflakes.

This is why I drive a truck.  There is a technique called “the Boston bump” when you parallel park and need to make more space.  Haven’t you ever pulled up to the bumper of some tiny Toyota and pushed it out of your way?  If not, you’re not doing it right.

Either that or I’m just a bigger asshole than most.  Which I’m okay with.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Can we add to this the Dunkin donuts drive through? So if your getting anything more then a cup of coffee and a bagel, you shouldn’t be able to use the drive through. Seeing 4 bags of food, and two trays of coffee come out the window ten minutes later is just as if not more aggravating 

• Haha 1

My boat takes a hundred gallons to fill so don't get behind me. :D