Greybeard

It's coming your way

Happening still on my side of high point the deer were loving it in the yard high wind,hail and all. Must have cooled them down. Should be some cool trail cam pics tomorrow lots of lightning.Be cool to get deer and lightning in the same picture. My luck that shit will strike the best buck. Go outside after to find his smoldering carcass in the yard with a toll house cookie hanging out of his snout.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Keep it up north 

It's raining Taylor Ham. 

• Haha 4
  • Winner 1

Posted (edited)

Yes sir hammered in harmony nj trees down everywhere half baked chixken in the oven, just dumped the kids at grandmas and pops house for the night and off to eat  somewhere else now.

Edited by Septicdude

I drove through it twice on my way to DC via PA.  Best weather to be driving a truck in.  I don't feel sorry for all of those folks who bought those tiny cars.

1 hour ago, NotJust22s said:

Got a friend in Lopatcong said they got Hammered. Said it is the worst he has ever seen.

I live in Lopatcong,  at my cousin's wedding in Hackettstown,  just a little rain

Got some much needed rain and a big drop in temp.   lightening was intense with this one.

• Agree 1