lsv_palana

Outstanding geese hunting in Russia. Single journey !

14 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

As I like to say to people that speak multiple languages, you write English much better than I write Russian :)

Your English subtitles are ok.

@lsv_palana - What are the underwater cameras you use -- the one you attach to your fishing line?

Thank you. For underwater filming i use sony fdr x3000. Also i tie my fishing line to it :)

After watching this video I’ll never again bitch about goose hunting being a lot of work 

nice job 

• Haha 1

Wow!  Now that’s some hardcore goose hunting.   I’m still getting my feet wet hunting Canada goose in Nj and after seeing this video,  I can’t complain about if being too hard.

Russia has some incredibly vast and beautiful wilderness.  Glad to catch a glimpse in your video.

Great Hunt, adventure and amazing video!

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, IthacaDS3 said:

Wow!  Now that’s some hardcore goose hunting.   I’m still getting my feet wet hunting Canada goose in Nj and after seeing this video,  I can’t complain about if being too hard.

Russia has some incredibly vast and beautiful wilderness.  Glad to catch a glimpse in your video.

Great Hunt, adventure and amazing video!

Thank you, sir ! And thanks to all who writed a comments here and everyone who watched this video... I trying to post it on big geese hunting sites, but i can not register on them - your country email blocked by admin.. Maybe someone from you can do it and give me a link - i want to know what american hunters thinks about my style of hunting... Also it helps to develop my channel. Thank you friends. Tomorrow i am with my son will go to single journey for trout fishing in absolutely wild place.. i am afraid of bears.. this years we have a hundreds of them on our streets even in towns.. but i think eberything will be fine.