JHbowhunter

It DOES exist....

"It was a perfect shot. I got him right through the heart, both lungs, and the back of his brain. But theres no blood, no fur, and he ran into the next county"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

"It was a perfect shot. I got him right through the heart, both lungs, and the back of his brain. But theres no blood, no fur, and he ran into the next county"

This deer went over 300 yrds I'll leave it at that21112113_Screenshot_20181009-141959_WebBrowser.thumb.jpg.66e77de35549a3e61646b1555c450f74.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

This deer went over 300 yrds I'll leave it at that21112113_Screenshot_20181009-141959_WebBrowser.thumb.jpg.66e77de35549a3e61646b1555c450f74.jpg

For sure man, we've all been there. Just having some fun. The season needs to get here fast lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

I give it til 2pm on opening day until we see the first tracking dog post

You’re being generous. I’m going well before noon 

I just smoked one.  Monster.  Going back to get it now.

3 days later....................  no blood.  Searched for 12 hours.

But I did run home fast as I could to post on the internet that I just smoked one.  Monster.  Going back to get it now.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, vdep217 said:

This deer went over 300 yards I'll leave it at that.

Where exactly is the exit hole in the bottom picture?  It looks like it's down by the elbow.  Even if there was a void, which there isn't, it looks like you would have been well below it.  

37 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Where exactly is the exit hole in the bottom picture?  It looks like it's down by the elbow.  Even if there was a void, which there isn't, it looks like you would have been well below it.  

He was saying that someone would say they made a perfect shot,  my point was I knew I made a good shot maybe not perfect but the deer went 300 yrds..  sometimes they just have will to live and even a well placed shot they can go this was exit

20190816_074343.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

He was saying that someone would say they made a perfect shot,  my point was I knew I made a good shot maybe not perfect but the deer went 300 yrds..  sometimes they just have will to live and even a well placed shot they can go this was exit.

:up::up: