IGNORED

Bones in the small Boat

Buck154

Ralph on Last Lady 2 got into them today. Here is his email update.  -        

Had a light NE wind today---no humidity----great on the ocean.  THE FISH COOPERATED---Went on our 6 hr special with only 5 people.

TRIGGERS, SCUP, BONITA(over 2 dozen), BLUES(40), KEEPER BLACK SEA BASS, SPANISH MACKREL, CHUB MACKREL, & released FLUKE.  All on light tackle.  Back at the dock by 1:30 as advertised.

The next three days are chartered(if you are coming on a charter in next three days-bring fresh water outfits & you'll have a ball)

OPEN BOAT SCHEDULE

AUGUST 19--TRIGGERS/PORGIES(SCUP), ETC. ETC.--LIGHT TACKLE---FULL DAY---6AM LEAVE $100/PERSON   $50/PERSON 15 & UNDER

AUGUST 20--FLUKE/SEA BASS--EVERY TUESDAY--7AM-3PM     $75/PERSON  one child 12 and under free with an adult

AUGUST 22--6hr. special--TRIGGERS/PRORGIES, ETC, ETC--LIGHT TACKLE--$65/person   $30/person 15 & under

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I love your style John!Any IGFA line class records?First time I got to use my sea legs I was 5 years old, went with captain Ralph,and my grandfather on his 32 ft wooden Chris Craft inboard out of Atlantic Highlands Julian's Tackle was on the other side of the highway and there was no concrete barrier.Ralph bought my grandfather's house in Nutley when my grandfather Retired from the Asphalt business and moved to his house in bayville.Ralph gave up the house in a divorce but got to keep the boat. Anyway my point is I was introduced to fishing using rods the size of Tree Trunks LOL your story going out on your own in the 16 foot boat remind me of the days when I was getting down early enough in the morning to wait in line at Frank's boats. Later I bought a 16-foot steury,what a tank of a hull.Ok back to topic reason I said I love your style is as my fishing progressed heavy tackle got boring I continually downsized my rod reel line combos for the thrill of the fight,can't do that on the head boat.Your fishing tales are awesome,brings back good memories of my days when I used to catch em.I understand solo stand-up!BIG yellow eye chopper's..(cheek fried medallions) and yellowfin (remember 1980 something, 12 miles off belmar) on my 5 wt's to 10 wt's fly rods.Tight Lines my Friend!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt