IGNORED

Quite off putting

Seems like someone has taken it upon themselves to prep my stand for the season in their own way with what I would assume are intentions to hunt it....

Cleared an unnecessarily large path right to my tree, cut down limbs for more shooting lanes, and flipped the tree pegs upside down to make it harder to climb. 

Not thrilled at all as I had that stand exactly the way I liked it. Took all the pegs out of the tree but not sure there’s much else I can do to deter this individual. 

Oh the joy of public land!

BE51783C-F70E-4588-8292-1331C1644CDB.jpeg

33 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

On second thought - maybe not such a good idea.  Might be some crazy SOB with nothing to lose.  

Agreed. Might be a secret admirer of yours from the Party boat desperate to get your number!:laughing:... Sucks for sure. Bottom line its your,  stand so hunt it. When you run into Prince charming straighten him out. Possibly just an ignorant newbie.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Same thing every year. Jerk off alert.  I stopped hunting public land because of this stuff. Why anyone would want to hunt around someone else they don’t know is beyond me 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

5 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I have no words......

I can't imagine what would go through someone's mind just to assume a stand in the woods is theirs to hunt.  You have to know someone else is going to walk in on you one day.  Unbelievable and I would hope most are better than thar

I've NEVER had a ladder stand on public.Baker to summit,comes in with me goes out with me.No tell signs,except to the knowledgeable.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

27 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Same thing every year. Jerk off alert.  I stopped hunting public land because of this stuff. Why anyone would want to hunt around someone else they don’t know is beyond me 

On private land down here, you still have people you don't know trespassing and hunting around you :)

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

On private land down here, you still have people you don't know trespassing and hunting around you :)

Ain't us Benny's!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt