IGNORED

WHO HAS A PICTURE OF THEIR HUNTING LICENSE FROM THEIR FIRST SEASON

This starts my 30th year of hunting. ย I only love it more and more with every passing yearย 

E7D0409F-6006-479A-AC4B-55F56998FDB4.jpeg

Edited by Live to Hunt

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

47 minutes ago, rocky said:

I have a stack of old licenses saved some where. When they changed the to the new vinyl crap they lost their appeal to save.

ย 

I have a ton from Pa and they did the same thing.ย  Just not the same. Just throw them out anymore.

Went to the NJ shore the other weekend.ย  They used to give you a swatch of cloth to pin to your suit to show you paid.ย  Now they just give you a plastic wrist band.ย  Just not the same.ย  I do like some "Old School" stuff.

1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

This starts my 30th year of hunting. ย I only love it more and more with every passing yearย 

E7D0409F-6006-479A-AC4B-55F56998FDB4.jpeg

I do although I don't have time to dig for it right now.ย  Mine was 1975 when I was 10.ย  This is year 44 for me.ย ย 

Gotta find it,somewhere in the gearage I took a beating that year,costed.$7.25 Bow safety card?No idea where/what it went.,Sighned by Len cardinal, Teresa.His wife handed me my first license with the biggest smile in the world!Least I have these in a strong box...

IMG_20190814_155734076.jpg

IMG_20190814_155734076.jpgyou

Edited by hunterbob1

โ€œIn a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.โ€ -Theodore Roosevelt