Jump to content
RPK0620

CAUTION ~ DOG OWNERS !

Recommended Posts

Very informative! Thanks for sharing. The governor should tackle this immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dogs are susceptible to many things we take for granted. Sugar free peanut butter, sugar free gum and many other things.

My buddy almost lost his dog recently because his pup ate a whole car cup pack of sugar free gum. It cost him over $4,000.00 dollars in vet bills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...