TouchofGrey

Either the Dominant male survived or his son

These Deer live on Verizon Property in Cranford. Been looking to see if the dominant buck survived this year. This is the first photo I could get as they ran across the street. It is definitely a higher and wider rack than last November. 

IMG_20190813_162236.jpg

IMG_20181111_154254.jpg

• Like 8

My dad works for Verizon he sends me pictures of these bucks when he sees them when he’s out that way 

1 hour ago, Ringtail said:

My dad works for Verizon he sends me pictures of these bucks when he sees them when he’s out that way 

I took the close up last November he was in full rut. There were 3 bucks that looked like smaller versions of him. He then didn't show through winter and spring. I wasn't sure if they got taken out in the County Cull. I bike and walk around the area year round. It's always fun to see the bucks. There's a lot of deer in there on such a small area. The workers have a great viewing spot.

Same thing at the old Exxon facility in Florham pk, now where the jets practice.  Not sure if the deer are still there since exxon is gone, but I used to see them when working on the office building next door.  They even had their own ambulance in case one got hit by a car.