IGNORED

Option for Compound Guys Temporarily Unable to Draw

dlist777

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I stumbled across this.  I'm a xbow guy.  But, this might be an option for any compound guy who is having problems drawing but doesn't want to switch over (esp for temporary injury / problem).  It costs $189 and basically turns your compound into a vertical xbow.  

I have this company's vertical xbow (which is different) and it works well.  I can't really say if this works or not or if it's good...just throwing it out there as an option.  Pretty interesting.  

https://www.drawloc.com/drawloc

Note:  I'm pretty sure the install is temporary so you can return the bow to its original condition pretty easily.  

inline-flyer-1s.jpg

inline-flyer-2s.jpg

Edited by dlist777

Just now, kcohunter said:

Is that legal in NJ?

Why wouldn't it?  It's either a compound or a xbow and they're both legal....

I'm not a fish and game attorney.....I guess you could email them if you were worried....they're pretty responsive.  

My comments are purely ignorant (as in that I am commenting with no experience using this device)   BUT......

Part of the drawing and holding the bow under some load (even at 85% let-off) I feel helps stabilize the bow for accuracy.

Take away that load where you have one arm pulling against the other arm holding, I can see a vertical bow being extremely innacurate???

With a crossbow - you have a stock to help stabilize it, just like a rifle.  

Again - purely ignorant since I have no experience, so I am very curious as to it's accuracy and efficacy.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Just now, JHbowhunter said:

My comments are purely ignorant (as in that I am commenting with no experience using this device)   BUT......

Part of the drawing and holding the bow under some load (even at 85% let-off) I feel helps stabilize the bow for accuracy.

Take away that load where you have one arm pulling against the other arm holding, I can see a vertical bow being extremely innacurate???

With a crossbow - you have a stock to help stabilize it, just like a rifle.  

Again - purely ignorant since I have no experience, so I am very curious as to it's accuracy and efficacy.

Could be.  I don't really know anything about compounds....

It was on Amazon and the reviews seemed pretty positive....I guess if you're in this situation, do some research before you buy this product.  I will say the company is very customer-friendly.  I have their xbow product and they support it well and answer questions. etc.