buckfever1974

NJ Woods & Water Fantasy Football

Posted (edited)

We created the PORK ROLL & PIGSKINS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE.  I will commish and it is run through Yahoo.  Smallish cash entry like $50.

Draft Date & Time -  Monday, Labor Day (9/2) at 8:30.PM.  (Consensus seemed to be that everyone is home and settled in by then).  Fallback option if we can't get enough members on Monday would be Wednesday, 9/4.

Will set it up as :

PPR scoring with points for yardage and so on.  Bonus points for longer receptions, runs and TDs.  QB,2RBs, 3WRS, TE, FLEX, K, DEF and will figure out bench spots once we know the number of teams in the league.  Looking for no less then 8 and no more then 12.

I will look into League Safe if I can figure it out.

MESSAGE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WANT IN.  

List of Interest:

1. Buckfever1974
  2. Swamprat
  3. BowhunterNJ
  4. Farmshine
  5. Tuck
  6. GoodOleBoysinPA
  7. Dan (soon to be newbie member)
  8. jsickles33
Edited by buckfever1974

I'm interested depending on the draft style and date.

1 minute ago, DBuck said:

I'm interested depending on the draft style and date.

PPR - QB,RB,RB,WR.WR.WR.TE,FLEX,K,DEF

Regarding date, maybe online Tuesday before season starts in the evening around 730.

You guys have any preference?

Mine are:

League:  Yahoo

League Payments/Prizes:  Leaguesafe

Structure:  12 team max, 1.0 PPR, FAAB waivers, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DST, 6 Bench, 1 IR.  6 bench on 12 team is the sweet spot IMO.  I've been in leagues with 5 and 7 and 5 is too shallow to handle injuries/bye weeks and 7 is too deep leaving the FA wire barren.

Rules:  Bonus yardages on long catches, long runs, long FGs, etc.

1 minute ago, buckfever1974 said:

Regarding date, maybe online Tuesday before season starts in the evening around 730.

Draft date wise, I have a draft on Tuesday and Wednesday before the Thursday opener.  Would be tough to do two at a time, but if it works for everyone else I can deal with it.

Just now, BowhunterNJ said:

You guys have any preference?

Mine are:

League:  Yahoo

League Payments/Prizes:  Leaguesafe

Structure:  12 team max, 1.0 PPR, FAAB waivers, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DST, 6 Bench, 1 IR.  6 bench on 12 team is the sweet spot IMO.  I've been in leagues with 5 and 7 and 5 is too shallow to handle injuries/bye weeks and 7 is too deep leaving the FA wire barren.

Rules:  Bonus yardages on long catches, long runs, long FGs, etc.

I have one set up and it's similar.  I will set it up.  Want at least 8 and prefer 10/12

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Draft date wise, I have a draft on Tuesday and Wednesday before the Thursday opener.  Would be tough to do two at a time, but if it works for everyone else I can deal with it.

Problem is Labor Day weekend.  Could do one Sunday late night of Labor Day.

Edited by buckfever1974

3 minutes ago, buckfever1974 said:

Problem is Labor Day weekend.  Could do one Sunday night of Labor Day

Ah yeah that could be a problem, Friday-Monday is the weekend and may be problematic.  I'll deal with Tuesday/Wednesday or the previous week is fine.

9 minutes ago, buckfever1974 said:

I work nights during the week so I wouldn't be able to draft during the week. But don't hold it back for me, if you can get enough guys then just count me out. I'm already in two other leagues. one is a 16 team no bench league, very tough and competitive.

I’m in. I have a draft Tuesday before the opener so Wednesday would be better for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk