rocky

Another Clinton friend gone too soon......

43 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So i said 2b instead of 1.6. Probably meant to type nearly 2b or got figure mixed with something else i read. Bug deal. I told you before i never intentionally distorted any info. Could care less what you think. 

Here is what you need to respond to. Is there a reason you decided to avoid it?

NJW&W Premium Members

21 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Not trying to make you feel bad for being that dumb to actually think a robo deer was entrapment or that we should legalize opiods. Those are just stupidity at its finest. And whats the saying- you can't fix stupid. So there you have it, living proof you are to that statement. 

But you making shit up or trying to craft things into a lie is pretty pathetic. I vaguely remember that post and if my memory is correct the article that was presented shined light on how the money was appropriated and jumbled around between departments. It was not a lie asshat, it was how the government twisted the appropriations. But like someone that had sent me a message- you are always right even when you are always wrong. Those drugs as a kid must have really messed you up.

You just have no ability to tell the truth. Is it in your DNA? Why can't you once be honest? You get caught lying and you instantly use another lie to cover it up. 

Here is your lying statements:

On 7/15/2019 at 5:22 PM, deadonshot2 said:

So why did he not use the 2 billion he had last year to build wall? Where do you see me opposed to deporting illegals? I guess your urge to just disagree with anything I post is too much for you to resist. You are a stalker of epic proportions and the biggest pos NJ has to offer- worse then Murphy and that is saying a lot.

On 7/16/2019 at 6:44 PM, deadonshot2 said:

I didn't make the law. That is what the current law entails that they receive due process if they make it to our soil. That is part of reforming our policies/laws that are needed. I agree with the what part of illegal do they not understand. Unfortunately BOTH dems and republicans have done NOTHING to fix that issue. I could care less how many dems you guys want to blame, but the republicans have done nothing to change that law either. And I do mean for decades and not just under trumps administration. My point was that many are fooled like trump is actually serious about fixing immigration. The facts say otherwise. He cried he wanted 25 billion and had it in hand with a bi partisan bill then turned it down after the far right misled him to make a bad decision, he did not spend the 1.6 billion on the wall repairs last year, he did nothing to get funds for wall, reform or anything of substance in his first two years when the republicans controlled all three branches. 

So instead of diverting the attention from the obvious lie with some BS about appropriation article tell us now. Did he get  1.6 million for the wall or were you lying as usual?
Greabeard already schooled on this subject, after the first post, but you went on repeating the lie.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

I could have written your response for you that is how predictable it was. I actually almost ended my post with "although you will view this as a defense of deadon it is actually not, it is a critique on your inability to view both sides of the argument through the same lens". I left it off because I wasn't trying to bust your balls per se.

I don't have to "show you" I only have to point you to the many threads on this site in which you are embroiled in heated arguments with a guy you don't even know (I'm assuming you don't actually know each other). You obviously think he is a liar and douche which begs the question why you would even care what he thinks. However, anytime he levels a slight at Trump you come running in to "ask for facts". 

I'm willing to bet I could claim that Bill Clinton was the spawn of the devil and you wouldn't blink an eye. 

You could predict it because anyone could predict it. I said he lied and you said actually no. OK did he or did he not? Lets get this straight. Did Trump get $ 1.6M for construction of new wall? 
There are two possible answers, yes or no so if you are saying "Actually yes" indicates to me you too are claiming he was given $1.6M.  Stop the BS, lest not go in circles here and tell me: Did Trump get $1.6M for construction of wall?

Edited by Lunatic
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RPK0620 said:

And this topic is about WHAT ? ? ?

I don't think anyone remembers...:rofl:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, buckhound said:

I don't think anyone remembers...:rofl:

I can't wait for deer season. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

I saw some guys at Sandy Hook catch some short fluke, sea robins, and a small bluefish in the surf. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3