rocky

Another Clinton friend gone too soon......

I wonder if Vegas had bets on how long Jeffrey Epstein would last?

67750287_1160329830824044_24235424647919

• Like 7
  • Haha 10

The same epstein  who  had a party where only trump and Epstein were the only men there? And wasnt that mighty fine legal work that alan dershowitz did to free the child molester so he could terrorize kids again? The amount of scumbags that have ties to washington is endless.

Who killed him? He was on a suicide watch. Follow the money . 

Some people only know how to be a jackass! No names mentioned but we all know who. :happywave:

• Agree 1

Some people only know how to be a jackass! No names mentioned but we all know who. :happywave:
Exactly..TDS that cannot be cured

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rocky said:

WOW, It was Deadon. I would have never guessed. But then again, he is the only one on here sucking Hilllarys C**k.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

The same epstein  who  had a party where only trump and Epstein were the only men there? And wasnt that mighty fine legal work that alan dershowitz did to free the child molester so he could terrorize kids again? The amount of scumbags that have ties to washington is endless.

How about the 27 times clinton was logged on epsteins plane, and only claimed to have been 4 times.  Some people had distanted themselves from him once they seen what he was, others took advantage, then silenced him.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Greybeard said:

How about the 27 times clinton was logged on epsteins plane, and only claimed to have been 4 times.  Some people had distanted themselves from him once they seen what he was, others took advantage, then silenced him.  

Like i said we already know clintons are dirty. But we close our eyes to a possible child molester in chief? If epstein was so fond of parties with under age girls, there are probably a lot more than clinton and trump also.