Shootemandmountem

09/15/2019: 3rd Annual Stevo 22 Rim Fire Shoot

Posted (edited)

Hello all, hope everyone is doing well during the off season.

To carry on in Stevo's Honor and remembrance we will be hosting:

THE 3RD ANNUAL STEPHEN M. CONNINGTON 22 RIM FIRE SHOOT

Location is : Colliers Mills

NEW DATE IS :  September 15, 2019 (Rain Date September 22, 2019) NEW DATE DUE TO THE OUTDOOR EXPO!

Time is : 0800 Hours ( Gathering and Site In )

Shoot Start Time is : 0900 Hours

Open to everyone, ESPECIALLY THE KIDS! There will be plenty of Ammo for all of our young shooters  to get in on the fun after the shoot!

**Official rules will be posted soon**

This Will Be For The NJ Woods and Water 22 Shoot King, or Queen Bragging Rights!

Please Give A Head Count Of Contest Shooters, Thank you all, hope to see you there!

**A HUGE THANK YOU TO KEITH (SHORTFUSE) FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO KEEP THIS SHOOT GOING!**

Edited by Shootemthenmountem
CHANGE OF DATE DUE TO EXPO!
  • Like 10

John, I hope to be there to lose again but to have a great time. Bob

• Like 3

I miss him!

https://www.newjerseyhunter.com/forums/86-newjerseyhunter-meet-up/239537-stevo-s-mischief-night-youth-rimfire-range-day-2.html

Stevo [OP] 

Dominant Buck

Member #

7483 times

Oct 2009

Feedback Score

1 (100%)

My take on Trump

Do I like the guy. Not particular. He isn't the kind of guy I could hang out with. He is what we called way back "A Stiff". So no as a person I don't like him. But I am not voting for a person. I am voting for a president. A leader. Someone that demands respect and gets it or else. Someone with the same Morals and outlook on America as myself. He is all that and some. He is a good father and family man. He speaks his mind and says what he thinks whether you like it or not. He is NOT A Politician. 

The silent majority will be silent no more come Tuesday. We are tired of the BS. Trump will do what he say's I guarantee you that. Some of it will be harsh yes. But it needs to be done. He will make America great again.please

• Like 3

I'll check with my son David and see if he wants to shoot and I'll get back to you. 

• Like 1

My son and I will try and make it.  Is any rimfire allowed?  I was going to bring a .17 hmr

Posted (edited)

22lr only Lead nose  because we'll be shooting steel Targets  17s will burn right through them and  Jacketed ammo can ricochet. Rules will be posted soon

Edited by Shortfuse
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Sharpdogs said:

My son and I will try and make it.  Is any rimfire allowed?  I was going to bring a .17 hmr

Bring targets, too!

Posted (edited)

There may be a date conflict with the Outdoor Expo we are trying to find out if the range is open that day any help with this matter would be appreciated. 

RULES   

image.png.6a51685e4d935539e2e182818c134c72.png

Edited by Shortfuse