IGNORED

Gun Safe for sale (weighs 775 lbs empty dimensions 30 X 28.5 X 65)

njdoxie

Weighs 775 lbs empty, dimensions are 30" X 28.5" X 65" which includes sitting on a 5 inch pallet.

$350 plus buyer responsible for picking up. I used the Safe Man LLC to move it into my basement.

I paid $1284 in 2001.

There is some paint peeling on the door, but it's in perfect physical condition. I have all the original paperwork and warranty.

Maker is American Security, Model Number is "6030-LT-F-GRNT-A"

How many guns will it hold? 12-18-30 

What does 12-18-30 mean?
These should be viewed as slots (or positions as mentioned before) for long guns. For the AMSEC 6030 the first number (12) refers to the left side that has slanted 'ready removal' slots. IMO, you might be able to squeeze all 12 positions with long guns provided they have no pistol grips or scopes. More realistic is fitting 8-10 guns if you don't want them banging into each other when removing or putting back a specific firearm. You get much less capacity if you have pistol grips/scopes on your guns. 

The second number (18) refers to the number of positions on right side. This area is for your safe queens. IMO, the 18 number is for beanpoles. 9-12 long guns (no scopes/pistol grips) capacity is more reasonable. 

The third number (30) is total number of positions. IMO, if you can fit more than 20 long guns in this safe with this configuration, you're doing well.

I live in Fair Haven, NJ, pm if interested.

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg