IGNORED

Having site upgrade issues, post here!

Can you verify if you have Javascript enabled in IE9?

Follow this guide.

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/howtoscript

On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.

Click the Internet zone.

If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4

If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:

a. Click Custom Level.

b. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.

Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.

Wow, I have to say good job to both bowhunternj and axiom....Troubleshooting until almost 2am. That's dedication. Good job guys!

Even if you accomplished nothing for IE users. lol Whatever you guys did...The site seems to be working fine for me now. I see videos again without having to disable my grey shield.... and everything else seems to be functioning correctly. I'm in Chrome though, not IE.

What does "IE" stand for again?

Inadequate Explorer? Internet Exploder? Internet Eroder?  Good ol' Microshaft!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I spoke too soon.

I get the grey shield and can't see videos in the lounge. 

Not a big deal, since I almost never go in there, but figured I'd mention it.

Please note: I have the lounge blocked from my "recent posts" on the main page. That may have something to do with it. So far to my knowledge, all other categories are fine.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

A lot of the issues some were experiencing as a result of the HTTPS/SSL implementation should be gone now. I've reverted the site back to HTTP by default, although it still will run under HTTPS. If you are still experiencing issues, please start a new thread in the Questions and Answers forum! :up:

What does "IE" stand for again?

Inadequate Explorer? Internet Exploder? Internet Eroder?  Good ol' Microshaft!

Internet Exploder

Microsoft is the evil empire!  Hate most of their software even though I've been with them since day one....wish we all went Mac.