IGNORED

Having site upgrade issues, post here!

Nerds....can't live with them, can't understand a damn thing they say.

I just feed the hamster that spins my intraweb wheel a high-carbohydrate diet and he runs real fast all the time. I can download, sideload, upload and take a load off all at the same dang time.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I wish I was messing with you.

Odd behavior:  I can get onto the site with FireFox but not Safari.  I get the Opps! graphic even though I reset Safari.  More than likely I'll need to...wait for it...restart my computer to completely flish whatever's cached.  I can access the site with Safari on my laptop.

I still blame your code and your shoddy sysadmin skills (and I use that term lightly, very lightly....)

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

hunterbob1, I'm assuming you too are on Internet Explorer? I'm working on trying to get it to load there...IE is always a pain in the butt :)

HH, you're all squared away now? Everything good? If my host ever strong arms me...I'll be coming to you for some alternate hosting advice! ;)

So far though, they've been stellar! :up:

hunterbob1, I'm assuming you too are on Internet Explorer? I'm working on trying to get it to load there...IE is always a pain in the butt :)

HH, you're all squared away now? Everything good? If my host ever strong arms me...I'll be coming to you for some alternate hosting advice! ;)

So far though, they've been stellar! :up:

I host my own stuff. I built a single node ESXi environment in my home office. Runs 12 servers at 90 watts. Stellar performance. And the sys admin is a freakin' genius!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

• post-249-0-21983900-1393283825.png

I get a few of these ^^ under Recent topics ..

post-2-0-83446300-1393354530.jpg
post-2-0-83446300-1393354530.jpg attachicon.gif

And also this ^^

A little of this ^^

And some of this ^^

ITS A MAD HOUSE!!..... :rofl: :rofl:

:D