1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Think I'm at the end of stage 2 with a foot into 3

:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take it easy Bob, too funny! The deer by you have no idea what is coming this fall! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LPJR said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take it easy Bob, too funny! The deer by you have no idea what is coming this fall! 

They'll be laughing, too, just before I stick them with an arrow.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Great pictures. When I think about life's stages  I think of this  Hunter Thompson quote: 

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

55 minutes ago, TouchofGrey said:

Great pictures. When I think about life's stages  I think of this  Hunter Thompson quote: 

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!!

I have this quote on my desk at school!!!  Read it everyday of the year before teaching the next generation:up:

I like to think I am still in the first picture, but really a, smack in the middle of the second one.  Great pictures.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I thought the 3 stages of life were:         1). You don’t care what size buck you shoot.   2). You hold out for mature bucks.  3). You don’t care what buck you shoot (as long as someone else guts and drags it for you) 

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1