IGNORED

Somerset County Bear

bucky

They are so cool to see at first. Its years later when they’ve torn into your garbage cans, pushed down a door into your garage, ruined all your bird feeders, and you find them standing in your garage as you open the door from your house to walk out that you no longer enjoy seeing them constantly. The good news is that time will take a decade or so for most. But they are cool to see out and about when not in your yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, NotJust22s said:

Yea, they are cool but fixing my 3D deer targets every year gets old 

I still have to replace what was a fairly new Glendel Buck target that a bear carried of and completely dismembered last fall.   I hate bears. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I love all the wildlife we have in this state and we should be blessed to have bears as part of it. I just wish this state would put together a proper management plan when it comes to hunting and not just a strait up limited killing plan.  I have been to some awesome places to hunt bears and it has never been the plan to target cubs. This fuels the anti hunters in this state and makes it more difficult for us hunters to hunt them. We should have a spring bear hunt that targets males and females without cubs.  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈