Septicdude

Warren county farmers fair rodeo

Well the fair did something new last night and had a rodeo.  It was a pretty good show took the kid there and they had a kid rodeo where they got to ride a sheep my boy did pretty good till he got stepped on.  I'd post a picture but there were antis protesting the event and I sont feel like having a troll take the picture and.use it for they're propaganda bs.   He had a blast.and loved watching the "cowboys" riding the bulls.  I will say it's nice to see the fair do something new.  But I will include a screen shot of their Facebook of a picture of them at the event🤣

Screenshot_20190728-084232_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

Saw that as I was driving by....really didn't read the signs, but knew the tampons came out

I see some are wearing shoes/sandals that look to be leather....guess the cow automatically gave up their skin for their wearing pleasure 

• Like 1

My two girls rode the sheep there when they were little, 15-20 years ago.  Always a lot of fun and laughs.   

We were there last night also. Was a nice night. We go to Mountain Springs Rodeo every year. Its bigger and theres no wackos out front. Still a good time at the fair and hopefully they return next year. 

16 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

We were there last night also. Was a nice night. We go to Mountain Springs Rodeo every year. Its bigger and theres no wackos out front. Still a good time at the fair and hopefully they return next year. 

When is that one? Did it already happen? And do they do the kid thing there also?

Going tonight, probably be antis protesting the demolition derby.  "Junk Cars Lives Matters"!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Going tonight, probably be antis protesting the demolition derby.  "Junk Cars Lives Matters"!

Haha na they'll be protesting the pollution factor of it.  I got my poop pumped parked in the side parking lot

4 hours ago, Septicdude said:

When is that one? Did it already happen? And do they do the kid thing there also?

August 10th is the last one. They do the stickhorse race and sheep riding for kids also. The place is great and all the vendors are local businesses not gypsies lol. Campground there is very nice also

Ain’t nobody taking the anti’s seriously in Warren County Anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Taylor ham eaten whack-o's!

I went to the fair tonight, it gets worse every year. Paid $20 for 2 gyros that sucked. And... They don't have a beer garden