JHbowhunter

What best describes you? Are you or do we know any "metronecks"?

5 hours ago, Booner said:

Logging out for my safety ūüėú

Your. Your name booner started looking like boner. So good idea 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

Your. Your name booner started looking like boner. So good idea 

One of my emails has" Booner" in it. Gotta see their faces when I spell it out and they think Boner ūüėā¬†

• Haha 2

On 7/26/2019 at 10:02 AM, JHbowhunter said:

<<.. went to Chubb Institute to learn computer programming which I found out I was actually good at and ended up entrenched in the financial sector even though I am far from being a financial wizard...>> 

Wow! I also went to Chubb for Mainframe Computer Programming and I guess I was OK at it too since I graduated with honors.  Chubb was the best thing I ever did - my Chubb degree totally revamped my career that was going nowhere with a bachelors in economics.  Similarly, I've been entrenched in the financial industry for the last 22 years and am definitely not a financial wizard.  I drive a  Toyota Tacoma with GoA, NRA, UBNJ, ANJRPC stickers to the ultra green and high tech building I work at in Newark.  I have a masters degree in software engineering, but am also an NRA instructor, love shooting, hunting, fishing and camping, so I guess all that puts me in the MetroNeck category.

• Like 1