IGNORED

Job Opening - Help Wanted

njhunter24

We are an HVAC company located in Roselle, NJ (union county) looking for a full time driver/general laborer. HVAC experience not required. Perfect job for someone who just graduated high school looking for steady work. This is a great opportunity to work your way into a career in HVAC service, pipe fitting, or sheet metal. A clean drivers license is required. The ideal candidate will be local to the area, responsible, punctual, and motivated. Please PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. 

1 hour ago, njhunter24 said:

We are an HVAC company located in Roselle, NJ (union county) looking for a full time driver/general laborer. HVAC experience not required. Perfect job for someone who just graduated high school looking for steady work. This is a great opportunity to work your way into a career in HVAC service, pipe fitting, or sheet metal. A clean drivers license is required. The ideal candidate will be local to the area, responsible, punctual, and motivated. Please PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. 

The industry needs young talent. Major shortage right now. Good luck in your search and great offer!

24 minutes ago, kanigie said:

The industry needs young talent. Major shortage right now. Good luck in your search and great offer!

That's for sure. Kids coming out of high school don't realize how many opportunities there are in the trades to make a great living without taking on crippling student loan debt. 

3 hours ago, kanigie said:

I agree. There's more jobs than people to fill. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".