njhunter24

Job Opening - Help Wanted

We are an HVAC company located in Roselle, NJ (union county) looking for a full time driver/general laborer. HVAC experience not required. Perfect job for someone who just graduated high school looking for steady work. This is a great opportunity to work your way into a career in HVAC service, pipe fitting, or sheet metal. A clean drivers license is required. The ideal candidate will be local to the area, responsible, punctual, and motivated. Please PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. 

• Like 10
  • Winner 2

Excellent offer and an opportunity for a young person to make something of themselves.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, njhunter24 said:

We are an HVAC company located in Roselle, NJ (union county) looking for a full time driver/general laborer. HVAC experience not required. Perfect job for someone who just graduated high school looking for steady work. This is a great opportunity to work your way into a career in HVAC service, pipe fitting, or sheet metal. A clean drivers license is required. The ideal candidate will be local to the area, responsible, punctual, and motivated. Please PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. 

The industry needs young talent. Major shortage right now. Good luck in your search and great offer!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, kanigie said:

The industry needs young talent. Major shortage right now. Good luck in your search and great offer!

That's for sure. Kids coming out of high school don't realize how many opportunities there are in the trades to make a great living without taking on crippling student loan debt. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 2

3 hours ago, kanigie said:

I agree. There's more jobs than people to fill. 

Great opportunity, good luck finding someone. 

very nice offer. i believe the trades are where the money is. plus hard work is good for body, rather then sitting behind a desk all day. 

hopefully someone knows someone who just graduated high school. 

• Agree 1

Good luck,,,,,hopefully you find someone. My son just started as a Fire Sprinkler Fitter and I am very proud of him. School is not for everyone and a good trade is a great way to make a good, honest living

• Like 1

responsible, punctual, and motivated

Nice offer...but good luck with that:popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, bucky said:

Nice offer...but good luck with that:popcorn:

Sad but true. Many people do not want to work or know how to work anymore. 

Edited by rocky
  • Like 1