At the end of the day I believe all scent eliminating products are garbage but, I won’t pretend like I wasn’t tricked into the gimmicks myself.  When I hunted Illinois 10 years ago they wanted us to have it. What a joke. I love the hunting outfit but, does nothing to hide my scent. 

362BDCB1-3452-4B91-9C12-D8204DEA1162.jpeg

• Like 2

Never used it, never will. The cost alone is crazy. 

Posted (edited)

I am long past having an opinion on it.    To each their own.  I do have an ozone generator for a vehicle, that does remove odors.  Sometimes I will run it with my hunting clothes in there.    I don't doubt that it it might work best for that one situation that seems to plague me in a few of my zone 2 setups along edge of massive corn fields. 

I set up in the perfect wind  NW, N, or NE, E, or SE or S.   That's a pretty wide range.  I can't have any  SW, or W winds as it blows the entire hunt.     So I generally set up with a good favorable wind, but what happened last year more than once - the wind completely shut down 45 minutes before dark (prime time).  When that happens, my scent immediately starts rolling down the slight grade from where the deer come from.    I get winded 200 yards away by the old mollys, looking at rack bucks 200 yards behind them!     Maybe in those "no wind" conditions - it might work best. 

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am long past having an opinion on it.    To each their own.  I do have an ozone generator for a vehicle, that does remove odors.  Sometimes I will run it with my hunting clothes in there.    I don't doubt that it it might work best for that one situation that seems to plague me in a few of my zone 2 setups along edge of massive corn fields. 

I set up in the perfect wind  NW, N, or NE, E, or SE or S.   That's a pretty wide range.  I can't have any S, SW, or W winds as it blows the entire hunt.     So I generally set up with a good favorable wind, but what happened last year more than once - the wind completely shut down 45 minutes before dark (prime time).  When that happens, my scent immediately starts rolling down the slight grade from where the deer come from.    I get winded 200 yards away by the old mollys, looking at rack bucks 200 yards behind them!     Maybe in those "no wind" conditions - it might work best. 

You should try the bag

Never bothered with it. This guy hammer turned me on to something far superior

I set up in the perfect wind  NW, N, or NE, E, or SE or S.   That's a pretty wide range.  I can't have any  SW, or W winds as it blows the entire hunt.     So I generally set up with a good favorable wind, but what happened last year more than once - the wind completely shut down 45 minutes before dark (prime time).  When that happens, my scent immediately starts rolling down the slight grade from where the deer come from.    I get winded 200 yards away by the old mollys, looking at rack bucks 200 yards behind them!     Maybe in those "no wind" conditions - it might work best. 
Hunt there in the morning when the heat is rising off the field after sunup it will carry your scent up with it..
Gotta teach you boys all the tricks of being an Irish spring soap big buck killer.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Hunt there in the morning when the heat is rising off the field after sunup it will carry your scent up with it..
Gotta teach you boys all the tricks of being an Irish spring soap big buck killer.

it's not a spot you can walk into the morning Jay - you should know open field feeding areas are easily blown pre-dawn. (if you want a mature buck that is)   Tsk tsk tsk.   The only safe time to hunt this spot is get in 90  minutes before dark...   Damn kids!

• Haha 1

To answer your question, yes it works I have been using it for years. It works and all the other products ozone based are the same thing. It is small compact and easy to put in your pack and set up . Yes, it is pricey so it is whatever you want to spend your $$ on. Today you can get and older model for a more afforadble price and works great look on ebay or amazon. You can even use the bag they make for it the same as the scent crusher products, which is just another ozone product following exactly what ozonics has been doing for years. Like someone said, does it help, yes. Do you need it, no just like all other products out there. 

I hope this helps and best of luck this season:up:

SS!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

The less I gotta carry the more I enjoy my hunt.
I dont believe it works.
And if it does work, shame on you. Give these poor animals a chance emoji16.png

One of my main concerns was packing in more stuff as it is....

I plan on doing a lot of hang and hunts next season, so every ounce matters now. 

9 hours ago, Shootstraight said:

To answer your question, yes it works I have been using it for years. It works and all the other products ozone based are the same thing. It is small compact and easy to put in your pack and set up . Yes, it is pricey so it is whatever you want to spend your $$ on. Today you can get and older model for a more afforadble price and works great look on ebay or amazon. You can even use the bag they make for it the same as the scent crusher products, which is just another ozone product following exactly what ozonics has been doing for years. Like someone said, does it help, yes. Do you need it, no just like all other products out there. 

I hope this helps and best of luck this season:up:

SS!

I knew an  Ozonics  thread would bring you out :rofl:

• Haha 1

If this works so well, why has the manufacturer stopped giving a money back guarantee?? 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

At the end of the day I believe all scent eliminating products are garbage but, I won’t pretend like I wasn’t tricked into the gimmicks myself.  When I hunted Illinois 10 years ago they wanted us to have it. What a joke. I love the hunting outfit but, does nothing to hide my scent. 

362BDCB1-3452-4B91-9C12-D8204DEA1162.jpeg

That was the biggest joke, and yes I got sucked in as well. The only consolation  was that the clothing was well made and I still have some of it. How this company gets away with what they claim this product does I will never understand.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, nmc02 said:

If this works so well, why has the manufacturer stopped giving a money back guarantee?? 

maybe the product is well established by now, it sells well, so they don't the need money back guarantee to draw new customers?