Does anyone use it? My buddy swears by it. I know some of you will say just play the wind, and I do, but we’ve all called some deer in that circle us and then catch our wind, so I’ve been thinking about ozonics and if people have had success/experiences with it. 

Does anyone use it? My buddy swears by it. I know some of you will say just play the wind, and I do, but we’ve all called some deer in that circle us and then catch our wind, so I’ve been thinking about ozonics and if people have had success/experiences with it. 

I’ve been using it for years now.

I swear by it!

Yes you still play the wind, but I’ve had deer walk in down wind and I have shot that I wouldn’t have had an opportunity on had I not had the Ozonics. In the past deer walk in down wind then blow and go!

It’s just another tool to use in your arsenal! Just like washing yourself and your clothes in scent free soap and spraying down before walking in. It helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

I dont use an ozinics I just cant bring myself to hanging one of those gadgets in the tree. 

I do however use one of the scent crusher bags religously for my clothing. I usually stick my clothes in the bag for about 15 mins then hang them outside. Ozone generators do give off an odor so I spray with a scent eliminator also. I like to think they work very well. I seem to get away with a lot more as Im always pushing it with marginal winds. 

• Like 3

I use Ozonics and also swear by the Scent Crusher Ozone bag, of which I now have two of.   The bag has an ozone generator and pumps ozone into the bag where you store your hunting clothes.  The bags are pretty spacious and well made.  I even store my hunting pack in one of them.  

The ozone generators are removable so you can use them to treat a room or truck.  I was on a hog hunting trip with SlugsAndArrows and a few other guys and my ozone unit worked wonders in the cabin bathroom after we all ate breakfast and had coffee!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I use Ozonics and also swear by the Scent Crusher Ozone bag, of which I now have two of.   The bag has an ozone generator and pumps ozone into the bag where you store your hunting clothes.  The bags are pretty spacious and well made.  I even store my hunting pack in one of them.  
The ozone generators are removable so you can use them to treat a room or truck.  I was on a hog hunting trip with SlugsAndArrows and a few other guys and my ozone unit worked wonders in the cabin bathroom after we all ate breakfast and had coffee!

Are you claiming we stunk up the cabin?

Ha, ha, what will they think of next!

Many say it works and if it does for them thats great. I bought it on line since they had money back if returned in 30 days. My experience was deer knew I was there way sooner than without this thing. I returned it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Ha, ha, what will they think of next!

Who knows?? Maybe a compound bow that is horizontal, has a scope and shoots like a gun? 🧐🤔

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, VFL said:

Anytime you get a mature bucks attention by calling, they almost always circle down wind. An ozonics puts an odor into the air and to a deer already coming in with heightened senses is not a good thing and will most likely not end well for the hunter. Thats why I like the bag, let the clothes air out then scent eliminator to diminish the ozone odor. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Anytime you get a mature bucks attention by calling, they almost always circle down wind. An ozonics puts an odor into the air and to a deer already coming in with heightened senses is not a good thing and will most likely not end well for the hunter. Thats why I like the bag, let the clothes air out then scent eliminator to diminish the ozone odor. 

Again I use the system. I have had bucks and does walk down wind, and not flinch at the ozonics.

Not to say it can’t happen, but in the 5 years I’m using it now, I have yet to have one come in spooky down wind with it and have shot a number of deer down wind that I probably wouldn’t have had a shot on without it.

Listen it isn’t for everyone! People can make fun all they want!

The stick bow guy is still saying the compound guys are cheating with their high tech bows, compound guys are saying crossbow guys are taking the easy way out.

Everyone has an opinion!

Hunt the way you like and with what you like as long as you do it safe, legal and enjoy it!

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, SlugsnArrows said:

Again i use the system. I have had bucks and does walk down wind, and not flinch at the ozonics.

Not to say it can’t happen, but in the 5 years I’m using it now. I have yet to have one come in spooky down wind with it and have shot a number of deer down wind that I probably wouldn’t have had a shot on without it.

Listen it isn’t for everyone! People can make fun all they want!

The stick bow guy is still saying the compound guys are cheating with their high tech bows, compound guys are saying crossbow guys are taking the easy way out.

Everyone had an opinion!

Hunt the way you like and with what you like as long as you do it safe, legal and enjoy it!

I always say this when it come to the equipment. Use what gives you confidence. If it works for you and gives you more confidence and therefore better results then keep doing it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

One thing about it I remember is that it smelled and it actually made me feel dizzy. I know I most likely didn't set it up right but then I read an article on what it does to rubber or plastic,(I can't remember now,  and what it may do to your lungs. I would never use this thing indoors or in blinds.

32 minutes ago, VFL said:

Who knows?? Maybe a compound bow that is horizontal, has a scope and shoots like a gun? 🧐🤔

Oh, stop it!!:rofl:

• Haha 3