IGNORED

T-Minus 3 weeks

MZ7Extreme

part of me can't wait, but the summer is flying too fast wish we had MORE Time, but I am ready. Got all the right gear and rigs.       You, your buddy, Spearfish, his buddy, Buck154, Zipper and Me...   big fish are unfortunately going to die.  What is rapidly becoming a world-renowned fishery may never recover. 

On a side note - I am leaving my man card in NJ - not riding up with "the fellas"as I am going up very early Friday morning and spending two nights with Holly in Dennisport but will meet you guys at the boat for sure! 

To regain my man card, I do plan on the following:

A ) catching the biggest and most fluke

B )  Returning to her reeking of fish, beer, and cigars

C) Kicking some Massachusetts Snowflake's ass

(all in that order and if anyone has MAGA hats we can wear, I am sure they will go over really well up in Lib-landia)  

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I'm ready as well jigs, hooks, gulp ready to go. Spooling up my new reels.

We will be killing a lot of fish, just hoping for a few of us to get some personal bests.

Cant wait to get a stuffed quahog clam and lobsta roll, and a bunch of beer!

Any preference on where you want to fish on the boat? I'm going to bring a few dead stick rods and see if I can put them up the night before we go. If not I'll be by the boat at 4am so I can grab the spots.

15 minutes ago, MZ7Extreme said:

I'm ready as well jigs, hooks, gulp ready to go. Spooling up my new reels.

We will be killing a lot of fish, just hoping for a few of us to get some personal bests.

Cant wait to get a stuffed quahog clam and lobsta roll, and a bunch of beer!

Any preference on where you want to fish on the boat? I'm going to bring a few dead stick rods and see if I can put them up the night before we go. If not I'll be by the boat at 4am so I can grab the spots.

if he sticks to the "port side" drift side rule - from stern to cabin on the port side.   However I suspect 14 guys will be stacked like cordwood around entire cockpit there wont be much room because it's not a walk-around, so he may take turns on who gets the drift side.    In that case perhaps the stern might do us well but I just don't know so I guess roll the dice and take port corner and go like 3 slots either side of it.   If that is taken go starboard corner and take 3 slots either side of it. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

I Am sure you guys will have a great time and hit some really big fish. Just hope for good weather and fishable seas. Will one of you be posting a “Live Flukin’” thread?

I doubt we will have service out there?  Will take pics along the way for sure and report after.  I think there will be as much time spent running as fishing since it's only a 7-4 trip.  Maybe get 5 hours of fishing if lucky?

I shot a big 10pt once….