IGNORED

Until I get electric run to Jr's shop....

LPJR

......the FREE Harbor Freight portable magnetic lights are kicking ass!! Unbelievable how well they light it up for the time being. Now you know why they were all lined up in the kitchen this past weekend, Matt :rofl:

Jr moved a homemade wooden workbench from another shed into his shop earlier tonight as well as a huge, old, heavy metal vice that was on it. It will be bolted on the bench tomorrow. This is becoming his home away from home where he details and works on his dirt bikes...

thumbnail_PART_1563413430405_Resized_20190617_220934_8455.jpg

thumbnail_PART_1563413454586_Resized_20190617_221109_3739.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20190717_214146_5449.jpg

thumbnail_PART_1563413396857_Resized_20190717_212933_5787.jpg

1 minute ago, Joeybeets said:

I bought 3 solar powered spotlights for inside my shed from harbor freight they work great. Just an idea.

Was thinking of doing exactly that. Which ones did you go with from H.F. Joeybeets? :up:

Until I get electric.

There was a guy on njh,,he ran extension cord to generator to the shed ,maybe can help.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I got the Bunker Hill 60 Led solar security I think they go for $24 dollars each but if you go with someone you can get an additional 20% off each one by going on your phone and type in harbor freight coupons and when it comes up they just scan your phone. It’s one coupon per customer so if you have someone else with you great. They have the motion sensor on them I have one mounted on the outside with the sensor on and the 2 inside I just use they Manuel override for the sensor to turn them on and off. Bunch of different options on them so far so good. And they are bright!!

5 minutes ago, Joeybeets said:

I got the Bunker Hill 60 Led solar security I think they go for $24 dollars each but if you go with someone you can get an additional 20% off each one by going on your phone and type in harbor freight coupons and when it comes up they just scan your phone. It’s one coupon per customer so if you have someone else with you great. They have the motion sensor on them I have one mounted on the outside with the sensor on and the 2 inside I just use they Manuel override for the sensor to turn them on and off. Bunch of different options on them so far so good. And they are bright!!

Awesome, thanks. Will look into those. :up:

On 7/18/2019 at 8:46 AM, Nomad said:

Why not an extention cord and real lights?

Actually doing exactly that as we speak Mark....Picked up a heavy duty 100 ft extension cord on a wheel, some shop lights and a outlet strip bar. Set them up with Jr tonight and he is back there getting it squared away. Will take a pic tomorrow night and post. I am now missing my dual electric grinder and other pieces of equipment from my garage that were on the Chevelle side. :rofl:

Amazing how they showed up in my son's shop overnight LMAO 

Edited by LPJR